Meet Galileo Organ 2: the next generation in tonewheel and transistor organ modeling! Benefiting from completely redesigned physical modeling techniques, offered as a UNIVERSAL app with a built-in AUv3 plugin, and presenting many new parameters, Galileo Organ 2 is the culmination of our adventure into recreating that perfect analog organ sound.
With 17 different organ types, three individually configurable manuals, scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, newly designed rotary cabinet & tube amp sims, as well as many new fully-stereo professional FX, Galileo Organ 2 is able to achieve sounds more authentic and diverse than ever before!
Designed for the professional, Galileo Organ 2 offers extensive MIDI support, full connectivity via AUv3, IAA and Audiobus, over 300 presets in many different genres, as well as the ability to import original Galileo Organ presets. The best organ on iOS just got way, way better!
• Brand new tonewheel organ modeling engine, faithfully recreating all the unique characteristics of these legendary instruments
• 17 organ types, including many tonewheel and transistor models
• 3 independently configurable organ manuals: upper, lower and pedal
• Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation
• Percussion w/ fine-tunable amplitude, length, drawbar loss, dual velocity control & poly/mono engagement
• Individual percussion chorus/vibrato bypass switches for upper & lower manuals
• Realistic keyclick with separate on/off and pedal levels, tone & velocity control
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Each manual w/ independent volume and pan, as well as attack, release & brightness
• Bass foldback option
• Pre-FX (Organ) and Post-FX (Master) volume controls
• 64-bit super high fidelity DSP
• Virtually no-latency audio generation with lightning-fast response
• Many new parameters that allow modifying practically any aspect of the organ tone, and help recreate many unique individual organs associated with famous musicians, or your own unique instrument.
Fully Stereo Effects Custom Designed for Galileo Organ 2
• Highly authentic rotary cabinet & tube amplifier simulations using our latest modeling technologies
• Rotaries include configurable fast/slow rates, rotor inertia, multiple drum modes, speaker balance, stereo spread & more
• 6 stereo FX bundled free with Galileo Organ 2: Class-A tube inspired preamp, rotary box, delay, reverb, wah and ring mod
• 10 professional, studio-grade FX available as IAP upgrades, including tube & rotary amps, spring reverb, studio reverb, delay, modulations & more
• User-friendly FX signal chain paradigm: use up to 8 FX simultaneously, including multiple instances of the same unit. Drag and drop to change signal order.
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 11 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Live, Program & Fixed Prog modes
• AUv3 - use as Audio Unit plugin on iPad & iPhone
• Fullscreen AU mode in compatible DAWs & iOS versions
• Extensive MIDI: MIDI learn, aftertouch, MIDI CC map save/share, KB mapping, program changes & more
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiobus 3
• Ableton Link
• Fullscreen control mode for live use
• Powerful YPAT2 preset management system
• Can import presets from the original Galileo Organ
• Classic or ribbon key controller
• Ribbon controller: Poly aftertouch into Galileo Organ 2
• Ribbon controller: Settable musical key & scale
• Classic KB: Velocity w/ sensitivity setting
• Tapedeck: Record, loop, copy/paste & share
• Tap BPM
• iOS 10 & newer
• iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, & newer
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Added two new parameters for further percussion customization. Located in EXPERT -> Page 2, the UP CV BYPASS and LO CV BYPASS toggles now let percussion signal from the respective manuals bypass the organ Chorus/Vibrato (bypass is off by default), so as to get a Jimmy Smith-like effect.
• Addressed the issue where MIDI Sustain (CC 64) wasn’t mappable to parameters. (Don’t forget to enable Sustain filters by going to EXPERT -> MIDI if using the sustain pedal for things other than note sustain…also remember that you should select the "momentary" option under a Galileo 2 parameter's MIDI learn prefs, if that parameter is binary (you know, a switch...) and you're using something like a sustain pedal to toggle it (sustain pedals are "momentary").)
• Addressed the issue where external MIDI In on/off settings (found in PREFS -> ADVANCED MIDI) weren’t persistent in AUv3 version. Now they are remembered in the state of each separate plugin instance. ALSO (this is important), the external MIDI IN will now be OFF by default when using Galileo 2 as an AUv3. If your DAW or host doesn’t throughput external MIDI into plugins, then you should probably turn these switches on to use a MIDI keyboard, etc. For example, if you're an AUM user, you want the physical MIDI In to be on for external keyboards to work, but in a DAW you'd typically have it turned off, etc.
Notes et avis
Très très bonne application je la conseille
Stars Missing …………
10 Stars APP for 10 Stars Creative Player (soon!) :
Ergonomy Top Level in Action, specially remote controlled as well remote Master keyed or Wizard thru Ribbon innovation !
For short wallet minded…effect Bundle(freely chained!) is a MUST: Such a Full moon shines !
What to tell about such a SOUND Dreamer Expert AND USER as Yonac: mixing his knowledge of amps, effects, synths, added to his USE of Organ,any be your OLD favorite: without LIMITS nor Deceptions frustrating your mind and…Fingers!
A Wonder for eyes, and ears ,and …Brain(s) ?
AUV3 lets YOU think TWICE (recorder + sequencer gal!)
Of Course… Ideal LIVE background into AUM (midi remote!)
Hammond Organ was top DREAM?
GALILEO 2 is TOP REALITY …
(together matching AUM Top Virtuality !!!)
and you know WHAT ?
GALILEO2 got YOUR Head turning better for sure than Earth!
Over writing Default Map
When I over write that file, and I change the instrument or come back, Default Map stays original file....Sucking with a FC 300 Roland.
When Galileo 3 in France?..
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur Yonac Inc. n’a fourni aucune information à Apple concernant ses pratiques en matière de confidentialité et de traitement des données.
Aucune information fournie
Le développeur devra fournir des informations quant à la confidentialité des données au moment de soumettre la prochaine mise à jour de son app.
- Yonac Inc.
- 84,6 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou version ultérieure.
- Nécessite iPadOS 10.0 ou version ultérieure.
- iPod touch
- Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou version ultérieure.
- © 2018 Yonac Inc.
- 14,99 €
- Achats intégrés
- Organ Essentials Bundle 9,99 €
- Rotary 2122 2,99 €
- Super Phaser 2,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.