GaMBi is an iOS app for chiptune fans, performers, DJs, and remix artists, allowing deep customization of classic video game sound and connection with hundreds of other music-making apps via channel control, AudioCopy, Audiobus, and sample export.
GaMBi contains over 60 licensed tracks and two full hours of music from classic and modern composers including: Jeroen Tel, Jon Dunn, C-jeff, Blitz Lunar, Tappy, Hally, and 1H1D!!
Key features include:
- loop, shuffle, track favorites
- library sort and search
- playlist creation
- channel toggle and built-in equalizer
- AudioCopy, Audiobus, export to iTunes
Supported formats include, NSF, GBS, SPC, VGM, HES, KSS, AY, SAP, and more.
Check out our trailer, manual, and get support at: http://ichigoichie.org/gambi
- added an "Entire Library" auto-generated set so you can listen to your whole library sequentially or shuffled
- volume level of the app is now retained between sessions
- a new 90-second playback option is available in the EXPORT menu for looping tracks
- updates to Audiobus and AudioCopy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.