Take your retail analytics on-the-go with the new Instant Insights platform.
Follow your activity everywhere on your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Access your personal dashboard on-the-go, explore information through powerful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Stay connected in real-time with our Instant Insights technology where data is refreshed up to every 15 minutes.
Instant Insights can access data from your Symphony RetailAI applications as well as third party systems. Aggregate all your data sources on one single platform.
- Sales and margin follow-up (top sales, top margin, average sales and average margin)
- Live sales and margin directly from your POS system
- Promotion analytics (promotional sales, average promotional sales per day, best promotions, number of articles in promotion, top seller in promotions)
- In-stock rate (compare your theoretical shelf stock with the actual store stock)
- Stock levels
- Stock movements (split movements by type: reception, sales, inventory adjustment, returns, etc.)
- Days of supply, days of inventory, turn of your stock
- Cycle counts review
- Supplier returns analysis
- Order follow-up
- Out of Stock & Missed Sales (evaluate how much money you lost due to stock outage)
- Forecast analysis
- Alert review
- Service rate (from warehouse to store or supplier to store)
- Waste per pack (analyse potential waste based on pack size, average sales and UBD)
Indicators available for warehouses:
- Handling productivity (number of tasks per month / week / day, average task duration, number of tasks / forklift driver, average task duration / forklift driver)
- Loading optimisation (filling rate in TUE / volume / weight)
- Preparation performance (average product units per month, week, day, hour)
- Reception performance (% of quantity received / not delivered / refused per month / week / day)
- Service rate (% of quantity delivered / missing due to shortage / missing due to preparation error)
- Supplier delay (number of times the supplier was late, % of time the supplier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- Carrier delay (number of times the carrier was late, % of time carrier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- Real time warehouse activities
- Intuitive drill down on time period (year / quarter / month / week / day), geographical network (country / region / city / store) or merchandise structure (category, shelf group, classification, article)
- Year-to-date comparison
- Bookmark and share your discoveries within the app
- Create your own dashboard using graphs from different KPIs
- Display values in different units (in quantity / at cost price / retail price)
- Export to CSV format and send by email
- Export to HTML and print from your mobile device
- Graphic and table view (with sort, search and filter capabilities)
- Access restriction managed by user profile (for both geographical network and merchandise structure).
- Login page update
- Better openID integration
- Minor bug fix
Notes et avis
- SymphonyEYC France
- 28.7 Mo
- Économie et entreprise
Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2015 Symphony RetailAI. All rights reserved.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.