Captures d’écran d’iPad
GOLF Magazine (Australian Edition) is now available on iPad!
GOLF Magazine app for iPad boasts the best tee-to-green tips in the industry. Complete with all new videos, interactive instruction, travel, and latest news and views from Australia and abroad, the GOLF Magazine app for iPad brings you the whole golfing world in one place. Virtually.
From the ‘Front 9’ — featuring Top 100 Teacher Peter Kostis, putting guru Dave Pelz, two-time major winner Johnny Miller — to the award-winning features written by the likes of Brandel Chamblee, Connell Barrett, Cameron Morfit, Michael Davis, Bruce Young and Greg Dowling, GOLF Magazine brings you the best the game has to offer.
Now across print and digital platforms, GOLF Magazine is your one-stop clubshop for everything you need to know — now with multimedia content.
SUBSCRIPTIONS TO SUIT YOU
1 issue – AUD $5.99 one-off payment
1 month subscription – AUD $3.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
3 month subscription – AUD $10.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
6 month subscription – AUD $21.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
12 month subscription – AUD $30.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal of your subscriptions by going into the Account Settings after purchase of that subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Notes et avis
- Blitz Publications Pty Ltd
- 15.9 Mo
Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPad.
- © BLITZ PUBLICATIONS & MULTI MEDIA GROUP PTY LTD 2012
- Achats intégrés
- March 2012 1,09 €
- Auto-renewable subscriptions 1,99 €
- Auto-renewable subscriptions 13,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.