Haulotte Group is a world-class manufacturer and supplier for people and material lifting equipment (aerial work platforms & Telescopic handler) which has a single objective: satisfy customers by offering technically innovative equipment for improved safety, comfort, ergonomics and productivity.
HAULOTTE DIAG is a free Diagnostic Software/Apps that allows wireless access for maintenance technicians to troubleshoot and calibrate all Haulotte machines (old, current and new models (1)) with their own PC and mobile device (Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet).
It works in conjunction with a wireless VCI box that allows Wi-Fi Remote Access. The Haulotte VCI Box can be connected to all current Haulotte equipment, as well as all new Haulotte products. Haulotte VCI Box (2) can be ordered through Haulotte Sales subsidiaries or on www.easy-spare-parts.com (part number 4000099300).
HAULOTTE DIAG includes also new advanced diagnostic features for new machines to improve the ease and speed of diagnostics (starting from all new models released since 2014):
- 12 languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian, Russian, Chinese (simplify & traditional), Korean and Japanese
- Advanced troubleshooting features: display new information about the probable cause of the failure, the components to be checked with their location and picture, the action to be taken to correct the problem
- Advance diagnostic features: assisted troubleshooting to return the machine to service quickly when the machine is malfunctioning
- Advanced maintenance features: service counters are configured in the machine to alert the technician to the type of maintenance required and traceability of previous maintenance is also available
HAULOTTE DIAG objective is to assist as many of our customers as possible in repairing our machines by providing detailed, clear and rapid information to simplify troubleshooting of our machines. This results in shorter intervention time in the event of breakdown and improved productivity, by allowing technicians to propose the right repair solution in all circumstances.
(1) Except on HA12/15 IP and old Star 6 model
(2) If you have already the Haulotte VCI Box; please note that your VCI Box will be compatible with Haulotte Diag app but required to be updated. Before using it on your mobile device with the app, you have to download and install the latest Haulotte Diag (available on Haulotte.com) on your Laptop/ DiagPad 2. Then connect your VCI box via the USB cable to your laptop/DiapPad 2 and open Haulotte Diag. It will automatically launch the update of your VCI box when the 2 devices are connected. (Note that after the update, the VCI will no longer run with Haulotte Diag V02.xx application)
- Fix menu "Maintenance to be done" on HTL machines
- Fix weighing card calibration on Compact machines (Android)
- Fix display on calibration when many references are displayed
- Fix displayed information in menu "TESTER" on Compact machines
- Fix weighing card calibration on Compact machines (Windows)
- Fix "Load Management System" calibration (step number 55) on Optimum machines
- Fix upload machine software using a file located in internal network
- Fix failure display on HTL, HA32, HA41 and H43 machines
- Fix multi-config by machine type on HTL machines
- Fix display of value = -1 on calibration screen
- New graphic chart
Notes et avis
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.