iImprov - Bebop
This latest in the iImprov series from Jazz Apps Mobile is designed to help take the mystery out of the language of Bebop. There are 9 comprehensive lessons and 8 JAM- A-longs.
Each lesson contains a detailed explanation as well as exercises, transposable notation and tempo-adjustable audio examples. Many of the concepts are also demoed by saxophonist Tony Bray at the end of the lessons.
The topics covered include:
- How to fully realize the bebop scale through strategic placement of half steps to ultimately include all twelve notes of the chromatic scale while maintaining appropriate chord colors.
- How to develop longer phrases.
- Turnarounds and chord substitutions. (Includes tempo adjustable examples that loop and transpose for practicing over.)
- A breakdown of the Confirmation sequence. - Various approaches to playing over I Got Rhythm changes.
JAM-A-longs include individually created files for each key. Each will loop indefinitely, all keys are covered and tempos are adjustable. The included JAM-A-longs are:
- II V I
- I Got Rhythm 1
- I Got Rhythm 2
- Confirmation Sequence
- Turnaround 1
- Turnaround 2
- Turnaround 3
As with other other Jazz Apps Mobile apps, you can set the notation clef and the overall transposition for your specific instrument and there is balance control for the JAM-A-Longs.
Updated for iOS 13.
Notes et avisTout afficher
- Jazz Apps Mobile LLC
- 19.4 Mo
Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © 2012 Jazz Apps Mobile LLC
- 4,49 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.