With iziCast you can broadcast audio from the internal microphone, external audio devices or Audiobus compatible apps to Icecast and Shoutcast servers. You can even broadcast your favourite music files and mix them with your internal or external microphone. Of course you can also create a recording of your session.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
iziCast comes with the following features:
• Supports Icecast 2 and Shoutcast 1 & 2 (legacy mode)
• Supports Audiobus
• Supports Liquidsoap based internet radio platforms (e.g. Airtime/Azuracast)
• Supports audio recording
• Provides multiple effects via In-App Purchase (10-Band EQ, Delay, Reverb, Limiter)
• Preview and share your audio recordings
• Supports MP3 (bit rates from 8 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC (bit rates from 96 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC+/AAC-HE (bit rates from 24 bps to 80 kbps)
• Supports OGG/Vorbis (bit rates from 16 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
• Supports internal microphones
• Supports external audio devices with multiple inputs
• Shows you the input audio volume on its level meter
• Shows you the used traffic and file size of a session (tap the dot matrix text)
• Shows you number of current and peak listeners
• Automatically reconnects if the connection got lost
• Allows you to update the song information
• Allows you to apply gain to the input volume
• Supports monitoring
Successfully tested external audio devices so far:
• Apple EarPods
• Apple AirPods (Pro)
• Tascam iXJ2
• Tascam iM2X
• Behringer Xenyx 302 USB
• Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD
• Roland go:mixer
• Zoom H2 Recorder (Please set the sample rate on the device to 48 kHz)
• Zoom H4n Pro
• Zoom H6
• Zoom F1
• Zoom H3-VR
• Pyle PAD30MXUBT
• Tascam US-1800
• M-audio Fast Track Ultra Pro
• Evermix MixBox
• Traktor Z1
• Apogee jam+
• All sliders are much easier to hit and drag now
Notes et avisTout afficher
Update: Not working with 4G and monitoring fails
Hello, this app works well using WiFi, but seems to bug while trying to use the cellular connection (4G)
Since last update, if we want to monitor the sound from iphone microphone through ear pods doesn’t work
Maybe we need a second option to choose where in the sound is monitored ?
Réponse du développeur ,
Hello, iziCast does work with 4G. What issues do you have when using 4G? Please contact me at
email@example.com and we will try to find a solution.
It works, and it can indeed broadcast loose music files. But it doesn't seem to have access to my iTunes music library which limits its usefulness to me.
I recommand this app is very stable and very reliable. I use it to broadcast to my web radio from a usb mixer plug into an Ipad. Since 3 months of usage, zero crash...
I t’as some problems at the beginning but is was a hardware problème. But with the help of the developper, i resolve all my blocking points... Now everything works like a charm....
Réponse du développeur ,
I am sorry that iziCast does not seem to be 100% compatible with your mixer. Could you tell me the name of your USB mixer? If you want you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Maybe we can find a way to fix this issue. Otherwise, if you persist on a refund you can request it by following these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.
- Daniel Noethen
- 6.8 Mo
Nécessite iOS 13.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © 2019 Daniel Nöthen
- 6,99 €
- Achats intégrés
- Effect: 10-Band Equalizer 1,09 €
- Effect: Delay 1,09 €
- Effect: Reverb 1,09 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.