Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music.
Sequence up to 16 instruments together, including Guitar, Bass and Drums, and compose songs in guitar/drum tab format.
Midi sequence and play background apps in your compositions using the Midi and Inter-App Audio instrument types.
Easily construct harmonies and see the relationship between notes thanks to a unique interface. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via Dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples. Export tabs to PDF/TXT and render tabs to wav/m4a format. Import Guitar Pro 3-5 files.
- 5 Instrument types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio.
- Inter-App Audio Host and Node support.
- Connect up to 4x Inter-App Audio Effects.
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo.
- Full Midi In/Out compatibility
- Midi Sequencing
- Import Guitar Pro 3-5 files
- Export/Import Midi files
- Export tab to PDF/TXT file
- Create your own Drum Kits.
- Audiobus 3.0 support, including State Saving that captures tab info (share your songs in Audiobus presets!)
- AudioCopy support.
- Ableton Link
Check out - www.jammaestro.com - for many videos of Jam Maestro in action!
“This app gives me the power to pro-produce music even places that I can’t physically play guitar. I’ve used this as my main song-writing tool for years now.”
-Chris Zell (She Pulled The Trigger)
• Load up to 16 instruments, all midi in compatible.
• 5 Instrument Types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio
• Realistic sound, OVER 4000+ (painstakingly) recorded samples.
• Full guitar fretboard (24 frets).
• Palm muted equivalents for every guitar note for that heavy CHUG sound.
• Supports 6/7 string guitar, 4/5 string bass.
• Any custom guitar tuning in the range of Standard to Drop A possible (in most cases alternative tunings have been fully resampled for most realistic sound).
• One-touch Chords allow you to forget tricky finger position (+ define up to 25 of your own).
• Unique interface allows dynamic key changing as you play.
• Use guitar fretboard or drum pads as a midi controller to play background apps/midi devices.
• iPad version ‘Dual Mode’ allows you to play 2 instruments simultaneously, including 2 separate midi compatible apps/devices.
DRUM KIT CREATOR:
• Use own samples or background midi app sounds.
• Up to 20 pads, each which can be assigned with 2 sounds for cut off (eg. Open and Closed Hi-Hat).
• All custom kits fully compatible with internal sequencer
• Drum Kits using local samples are fully Midi In compatible.
• Create Interfaces for background midi drum apps and sequence using internal sequencer.
• Easily import and export your custom drum kits and share with others.
All Soundpacks now come unlocked in the Full Version.
• Guitar: Acoustic, Metalcore, Shimmer, Stoner Doom, Bright Clean, Epic lead.
• Bass: Studio Tone, Blacklisted, Hazzard.
• Drum: Metal Drums, Rock Drums. Metal Drums Pro, Rock Drums Pro, Power Drums, Punk Drums, Vintage Drums, Jazz Drums, Vinyl Drums, Bongos, Tabla, Drum Machine 808, Industrial, Atmosphere, Percussion Kit, Timpani
• Guitar/Bass/Drum Tab Sequencer.
• Midi Sequencer
• Intuitive interface - program in notes just by touching them, rather than messing around with a numpad.
• Play in almost any time signature.
• Key analysis tools.
• Jam Mode means you can record all instruments to tab simultaneously as you jam over your backing instruments.
• Tempo/Repeat/Mixer/Panning Control.
• Save tabs in .jam format - export via iTunes or straight to Dropbox to share with friends/bandmates instantly.
• Share tabs as PDF/TXT file.
• Export tabs as midi file.
• Render tabs as wav/m4a files.
• Audiobus 3.0 Support
• AudioCopy Support
- All guitars now support up to 24 frets! 24 FRET GUITAR OWNERS REJOICE!
- Inputting chords on the tab screen using the chords buttons now works more intuitively.
- Fixed key analysis menu misidentifying notes when a capo was used.
- Fixed PDF and Txt files being saved with a .jam extension when overwriting an existing file.
- Tuning menu now opens with the correct custom tuning selected when you have a custom tuning set.
- Other bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bonne appli assez simple d’utilisation et pourtant complète, bonne à avoir!
Facile à utiliser, efficace, agréable à jouer...rien a redire 👍
Utile et créative
Si l'interface est un petit peu confuse, l'aide intégrée permet de se repérer. Le travail tablature-manche de guitare est très intéressant. Le pilotage midi d'instruments externes ouvre de larges possibilités. Le support apporté par le développeur est sympathique, rapide et efficace.
- David Blake
- 304.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 by David Blake
- 4,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Effects Pack 1 2,29 €
- Guitar: Bright Clean Soundpack
- Bass: Blacklisted Soundpack
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.