Captures d’écran d’iPhone
The Knysna Municipality Citizen Engagement Application allows the Municipality to effectively connect, communicate with, and service citizens across all socio-economic strata by delivering mobile application services to every type of mobile phone (smart and non-smart) and all digital devices.
The benefits of using direct channels of communication, particularly via mobile devices, for the Municipality is fourfold: the technology can improve management; it promotes a greater understanding of Citizens; it reduces the costs of public participation and ultimately it will improve service delivery.
The benefits for the citizens are that they have a direct channel of communication with the Municipality; are able to interact with the municipality and have access anytime and anywhere – all at reduced costs in time and money.
These are some of the features and functions you can expect when using the Knysna Municipality Citizen Engagement Application:
• Notifications – Contextualised communications from the Municipality
• Fault Logging – You can log faults or queries directly from the App
• Agent Chat – Live chat to a Citizen Support Agent
• Click to Call – A list of important contact numbers for the Municipality’s various divisions that can easily be dialled directly from the App
• Twitter Feed – In App access to the Municipality’s Twitter communications
• Feedback – Option to send any type of Feedback directly to the Municipality
• Share – Ability to virally Share the App with your friends and family
We hope you enjoy using the Knysna Municipality Citizen Engagement Application and we look forward to receiving your Feedback.
Minor bug fixes.
- Knysna Municipality
- 8.2 Mo
- Économie et entreprise
Nécessite iOS 9.2 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © VTV ComUnity Ecosystems 2016
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.