LaunchCuts is the most powerful, customizable, and elegant launcher for Shortcuts. Organize and run your shortcuts the way you want to using folders and filters. With LaunchCuts, casual users can take control over their growing shortcut library while power users can supercharge their shortcut workflow.
"If you’re a Shortcuts power user, you need LaunchCuts on your Home screen."
- Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
**** KEY FEATURES ****
Organize your shortcuts into folders.
Automatically filter shortcuts based on tags, color, icon, unfiled status, shortcut type, and supported input such as Text, Images, Files, and Safari Web Pages.
Sort your shortcuts by name, color, icon, size, or manually. Sort your folders by favorite status, name, and manually.
See more (or less) shortcuts on screen for a given folder.
Quickly navigate between your favorite folders and launch your most-used shortcuts from the keyboard.
Create multiple instances of LaunchCuts for Split View and Slide Over usage on iPad OS.
Your folders and shortcuts are synced across all of your devices connected to the same iCloud account.
Use and control LaunchCuts from your own shortcuts.
Access your LaunchCuts Folders from the Shortcuts Today widget with the LaunchCuts Today shortcut.
Use LaunchCuts from the iOS Share Sheet with the LaunchCuts Share shortcut.
View your shortcuts using the bright colors from iOS 12.
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"LaunchCut was an instant replacement for ShortCuts on my home screen."
"The only proper way to Shortcuts is to LaunchCuts. Don't be stuck in a maze of clutter."
"I highly recommend LaunchCuts whether you’re a relative newcomer to Shortcuts or a power user with a sizeable library of Shortcuts to manage."
"Finally an easy and quick way to organise and find those Shortcuts you built to save you time!"
"LaunchCuts is the answer to a wishlist I didn’t know I had."
"LaunchCuts provides many of the sorts of options power users have been crying out for since the early days of Shortcuts and its predecessor, Workflow. Anyone with more than a couple of screens of shortcuts should absolutely give this app a try. It has the potential to revolutionize how you manage and work with your shortcuts."
### New Features
- Manual Ordering of Shortcuts: Organize your shortcuts the way you want to on a per-folder basis.
- Action Menu: The new Action Menu places the Update Shortcuts, Open Shortcuts, and Create Shortcut actions under one menu. This helps preserve space in the navigation bar and prevents accidental pressing of actions that open the Shortcuts app.
- Custom Prompts: Customize the message used by the Launch Shortcut action when inputting the shortcut to run or its input (English only).
### New Customization Options
- Separators: Create folder and shortcut separators to further distinguish your view of your folders and shortcuts.
- Hide Edit Buttons: Hide alternate edit/play button on shortcuts.
- Inline Titles: Display the folder title in the navigation bar to save even more space.
- New App Icons: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Space Black.
### Bug Fixes, Changes and Minor Improvements
- Shortcut names are listed using a semibold font to better match how they are displayed in the Shortcuts app.
- Added a Cancel button next to text input fields.
- Select All in Choose Icons screen now selects all visible icons.
- Respects bright icons preference when selecting shortcuts and choosing folder colors.
- Documentation Link: A link to view LaunchCuts Documentation now appears at the top of the Settings screen.
- Removed Favorite toggle from the Shortcuts View.
- Adam Tow
- 7.9 Mo
Nécessite iOS 13.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Copyright © 2019-2020 Adam Tow • tow.com
- 8,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.