Captures d’écran d’iPad
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture your thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
What People Are Saying:
⁕ The best possible sketching experience whether you are drawing, prototyping an app interface, storyboarding, taking notes, or something else. - MacStories
⁕ The color swatch in Linea is fantastic...It fits a spectrum of color options into a very compact space. - 9 to 5 Mac
⁕ Linea is approachable for all – and will quite likely prove to be useful and enjoyable by all. - SlashGear
Why Linea Sketch?
• Easy Colors - Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or customize colors with a single tap. Auto generated tints & shades saves time and effort.
• Minimal UI - Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea Sketch’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
• Move / Transform - Lasso part of your sketch, move it, rotate it, resize it. Transform your creations quickly & easily.
• Elegant Layers - Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged & adjusted. Import images for reference or to trace on top of from Files, Dropbox & more.
• ZipLine - An intuitive way to make straight lines and polygons. Draw a line and hold at the end to automatically straighten it. Tap & hold to connect ZipLines to form polygons.
• Grids & Templates - A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
• Flexible Exporting - Export your work as a layered Photoshop document, transparent PNG, and more. Export entire drawings or cropped portions to a range of services including Slack and Dropbox.
• Touch Eraser - Ever used your finger to erase a whiteboard? Linea Sketch lets you wipe the screen with your finger to correct mistakes and your hands stay clean!
• iCloud Sync - Automatically keeps all of your sketches & projects up-to-date across all of your devices.
Complete Feature Set:
• Technical Pencil - Hard lead, thin lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Classic Pencil - Soft lead, thick lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Felt Tip Pen - Thin solid lines that vary in opacity with pressure
• Wide Tip Marker - Fat solid lines that vary with pressure
• Eraser - Clean up your work with a finger touch or pressure sensitivity
• Tilted Rendering - Each tool works differently when an Apple Pencil is used flat against the screen.
• Always on-screen & easily available
• 2 banks of pre-defined colors + 6 tints & shades each
• Auto-generation of tints and shades
• Drag & drop color swatches into Linea Sketch from other apps
• Creation of custom color sets
• Hue/Saturation adjustments
• 5 flexible layers
• Easily merge & clear
• Import images from Files, Dropbox & more to reference
• Drag & drop to rearrange
• Opacity adjustment
Grids & Templates:
• Notepads with wide & narrow rules in both portrait & landscape
• App user interface and icon design templates
• Traditional grids in lines & dots
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• 3D isometric grid
• Hexagonal graph paper
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• Turn paper texture on/off
• Paper grain
• Butcher’s paper
• Black construction
• Gray Bristol
• Save as layered Photoshop PSD, transparent PNG, or flattened JPEG
• Save all or just a portion of each drawing
• iOS Share sheet support
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode to video out or AirPlay to Apple TV
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, move and remove drawings / projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Two-finger tap for quick Undo
• Three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate
• Compass shows which way is up
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset
• Long-press the Compass to reset
• Works in portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen & drag and drop
This release is a tune-up for Apple's latest OS and includes new features and improvements many have been asking for!
• Added full support for Dark Mode in newest version of iOS and iPadOS
• Export an an entire project or selected sketches as a multi-page PDF
• Added Set as Default in sketch action menu (⋯) to save your current grid and paper settings when creating new documents
• Angles now snap to 0°, 45°, and 90° with ZipLine: can be disabled in Settings
• Larger Pen sizes - swipe the tool's size indicator to page between three sets
• Fixed bug in color palette hues with Swift 5.1
• Fixed navigation issues on iOS 13
• Fixed an in issue with UI on iOS 11
Notes et avis
Perfect app for drawing
This is it. The app I was waiting for. Simple so technic stays out of the way. Elegant and sensitive. I will never go back to Procreate or Sketchbook pro. They are to complicate. This app has not many tools but they are far enough to achieve beautiful works if you like to draw.
Réponse du développeur ,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Olivier, we appreciate it so much. Enjoy using Linea Sketch!
Quick and powerful, canvas rotation, cool grids... and room for improvements. A first screen app!
Can’t open the App anymore
When I open the app, I try to chose either an existing sketch or try to create a new one, the app gets stuck and crashes. Pretty disappointed considering the developer reputation...
Réponse du développeur ,
Have you written to us about this issue to receive tech support? If not please do at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to help. We don't always stay current with App Store reviews so its best to contact us directly when something's not working. Thanks so much.
- The Iconfactory
- 77.5 Mo
Nécessite iOS 11.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPad.
- © 2018-2019 The Iconfactory
- 5,49 €
- Achats intégrés
- Small Tip 2,29 €
- Medium Tip 5,49 €
- Large Tip 10,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.