Captures d’écran d’iPhone
LinktGO lets you pay for toll road travel with just your smartphone – no tag needed. There’s no start-up costs, no paperwork and no commitment. Just download the app and GO.
LinktGO works on all Australian toll roads. It uses your phone’s GPS to log your trips in real time. Review and pay trip by trip. You’re in complete control.
Plus: You can use LinktGO to pay your toll notices or toll invoices for certain* NSW and VIC roads. Then sign up to avoid future toll notices or toll invoices and the fees that come with them.
Download LinktGO and enjoy the freedom of toll roads without the commitment.
WHY USE LINKTGO
- No tag, no start-up costs, no minimum balance
Download the app, enter your number plate and a credit card and start driving immediately.
- Avoid costly fees and fines
Pay for tolls only when you use them. Notifications remind you when payment is due. Forgot to pay straight away? No stress – LinktGO will automatically charge your saved card if trips become overdue, so you can keep you driving.
- Already travelled?
Pay for past toll trips by registering to LinktGO within 72 hours of travelling. And as long as you pay on time, you’re now covered for all future trips, too.
- Pay instantly
LinktGO displays your trip details in real time. Review and pay as you go directly from the app.
- You’re in control
Review your trips before paying. You can choose “Not my trip” if someone else is paying, e.g., you’re traveling in a friend’s car.
- You’re always covered
If you forget your phone or your battery’s flat and a trip isn’t captured by your GPS in real time, it’ll appear within a few days. Hang tight – this delay won’t trigger a toll notice.
- LinktGO is not designed to work with other toll payment accounts. For the best experience, make sure you don’t have another account.
- The cost of each LinktGO trip is made up of the toll charge plus a 95-cent service fee. For other, reduced-fee options please visit Linkt.com.au.
- LinktGO is not eligible for M5 cashback.
- LinktGO is not eligible for NSW Government Toll Relief.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, get in touch with the LinktGO support team using the Help Centre in the app or by visiting https://linkt.com.au/sydney/contact-us/email-enquiry/linktgo-enquiry
*You can use LinktGO to pay for toll notices on the CityLink in VIC or the Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel and Westlink M7 in NSW. If you received a toll invoice for the EastLink or a toll notice for the Cross City Tunnel, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, WestConnex M4, or M5 South-West Motorway, please follow payment instructions on your letter.
In this version:
- We've made a number of improvements and updates to Way to GO. We've specifically made improvements to Saved Places, making it even easier to compare route options to your favourite destinations.
- Travelled on CityLink and forgot to open an account or pass? You can now pay for CityLink toll invoices using LinktGO.
Many of our improvements and new features come directly from your feedback, so let us know what you think by getting in touch via the Feedback section in the app.
Notes et avis
- TRANSURBAN LIMITED
- 74.2 Mo
Nécessite iOS 11.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 4+
- Même quand elle n’est pas ouverte, cette app peut utiliser votre position géographique et réduire l’autonomie de votre appareil.
- © 2019 Tollaust Pty Ltd
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.