MakePass is a powerful Apple Wallet pass editor: you can start from an empty pass, open a previously saved pass file or import any supported barcode from images, PDFs or directly from the camera. Then, you can customize the pass and save, share or store it directly on Wallet so it can be synced to all your devices.
MakePass supports customizing passes in a lot of ways:
• Import or manually define the pass barcode type and content with any format supported by Apple Wallet: QR, Aztec, PDF417 and Code 128 with text payloads.
• Add a title, description and custom fields that will be visible on the front and back of the pass.
• Add custom images for the logo, strip image or lateral thumbnail.
• Set custom colors for the background, labels and text. MakePass can also automatically infer the color scheme of the pass based on the imported barcode images.
• Choose the type of pass (generic, boarding pass, coupon, event ticket, store card).
• Setting an optional relevant date and up to 10 relevant locations, so the pass automatically appears on the lock screen when it becomes relevant.
• On boarding passes, setting the transit type (air, boat, bus, train or generic).
MakePass also includes advanced features like keyboard shortcuts and Quick Actions.
MakePass supports macOS, iOS and iPadOS.
• On iPadOS, as Apple Wallet is not available MakePass will allow you to share or save the generated pass file.
• Strip and thumbnail images are not supported on all types of passes.
• Barcodes with “Code 128” format are not shown by Apple Wallet on the Apple Watch.
Notes et avisTout afficher
A lot of great improvement!
I’m updating my comment since the last update added all the missing features of this app (like the ability to search a location instead of pinching and zooming to set a point on the map) or setting multiple location / the possibility to save a card and reopening it (to use it as a template for instance) or a better color picker (with hex values).
Although it seems that all the passes created with this tool are all “grouped” and you have to deploy them and then scroll horizontally to choose the desired pass instead of having it directly available on the main wallet screen.
- Could we have an option to avoid grouping the passes?
- Also I wish we can customize the caption that goes under the barecode.
Réponse du développeur ,
Hi, thanks for the feedback! Please, check out MakePass 1.9, it includes a lot of new features like saving and opening pass files, a new color picker, support for setting multiple relevant locations and custom back fields.
Nice app but...
Could you add a custom images import ?
Réponse du développeur ,
Hi, thanks for the feedback! Please, check out MakePass 1.9, it includes a lot of new features like adding images, saving and opening pass files, a new color picker, support for setting multiple relevant locations and custom back fields.
Suggestions & bug report
It’s a good app that could be improved.
There is a bug in the store card section about the strip image. Doesn’t matter what is the size of your image it does not fit. The image is not resized correctly and therefore cut out. Hopefully it will be fix soon!
Also it isn’t practical at all that all the passes are grouped all together in apple wallet. It’s ok if you have one or two but if you have more than that it is really inconvenient.
In addition, some barcodes aren’t compatible like datamatrix and EAN for example. Most storecard use EAN barcode instead of QR... Other apps like wallet creator do support those! I was able to make it work by generating the barcode from a web app and then inserting it under the thumbnail section. Would be great to add this more type of barcode in the future.
Being able to add the barcode just by scanning it would be better rather than having to take a photo.
Lastly it could be a good idea to be able to completely customize the pass. Like making our own custom templates, choosing the size of the image to insert, moving the fields around.. have a full size background image etc...
One more thing... being able to add images from the gallery instead of files!
Thank you for taking my comment in consideration!
- Pedro Jose Pereira Vieito
- 1.4 Mo
macOS 10.15 ou une version ultérieure. Nécessite iOS 13.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- 2019 © Pedro José Pereira Vieito
- 5,49 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.