*** This app requires an Apple Watch running Watch OS 2 or Watch OS 3 ***
Discover the most complete and powerful medical calculator available for Apple Watch!
Use "Smart Search", and just ask a question! The app will find the adequate score for you!
(Smart Search is available in English and French at the moment)
At the moment, the app contains 70+ tools including:
- Body Mass Index
- Body Surface Area (Dubois formula)
- Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (CKD-EPI, MDRD & Cockroft)
- Cardiovascular scores:
- ABCD2 score
- CHA2DS2 VASc
- Corrected QT
- HEART Pathway
- Wells Score (for DVT & PE probability)
- PE severity index
- HAS BLED
- Vancouver Chest Pain Rules
- Mean arterial pressure calculator
- ORBIT-AF score
- DVT probability
- Killip Class
- TIMI Risk Score (STEMI and NSTEMI)
- Emergency department tools:
- Alvarado score (appendicitis)
- Malinas score (imminent parturition)
- Blatchford score (upper GI bleedings)
- CURB-65 (community-acquired pneumonia)
- MGAP score (pre hospital triage score for trauma patients)
- Wallace rule of nines
- Parkland formula
- ABC score
- BISAP score
- MESS score
- NEXUS criteria (C-spine, chest)
- Ottawa rules (knee and ankle)
- Surgical APGAR
- Oncology tools:
- ECOG Performance Status
- Lanky-Play Performance scale
- Khorana Score
- Manchester Score
- MSKCC/Motzer score
- UCSF-CAPRA score
- UISS for localized RCC
- Pulmonology tools:
- du Bois Score
- BODE index for COPD patients
- Peak Flow estimator
- Misc clinical tools:
- Basal Energy Expenditure calculator
- Centor Score
- Corticosteroid equivalence calculator
- SCORE for osteoporosis risk determination
- CAGE questionnaire
- HRAR (risk of relapse in alcoholic patients)
- APGAR score
- SIRS, sepsis and septic shock criteria
- MELD and PELD
- CKD risk in HIV+ patients
- Fractional excretion of sodium and urea
- Biology tools:
- Sodium correction for glycemia, proteinemia, and triglycerides
- Calcium correction for proteinemia and albuminemia
- Average glucose calculator
- Free water deficit in hypernatremia
- OB Wheel:
- Estimated Due Date by LMP
- Gestational age calculation
The user interface is now even quicker, easier to use, a fully optimized for Watch OS 3 users.
(WatchOS 2 users will also be able to use the old UI)
The iPhone app contains all the bibliographic references.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
1) The app now contains 70+ tools! See description for details...
2) Watch OS3 optimized UI
3) Homescreen complication for direct app access
4) Units customization is easier and can be made directly on the Apple Watch (use long press gesture)
5) Improved navigation in menus, each score will now display with a short description
Still more to come in future releases!
Do you like the app?? Don't forget to rate it and leave your comments!
The developer, Mikael Cohen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mikael Cohen
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 MiKe
- 0,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.