This app is an easy companion for your Sonos system.
When launched it will rest in your menu bar and it contains easy controls to change the volume of your speakers, pause the current song or skip to the next song.
The app automatically detects all your Sonos speakers and enables to control multiple of them at once.
• Automatic detection of Sonos speakers in your network
• Control Sonos groups/rooms
• Right click on the icon to interact
• Show current song and artist
• Setting the volume
• Mute speakers and groups
• Playing and pausing of music
• Support for the macOS Touch Bar
• Control by using the media buttons on the keyboard
• Skip to the next song or play the previous song
• The app can start when your Mac starts up
• Voice Over Support for blind users
This app requires you to login with your Sonos Account.
This is not an official app by Sonos Inc.
Sonos is a trademark of Sonos Inc.
New icons with new features!
This version adds a new icon with which you can interact with right mouse click.
You can change the volume even quicker by right clicking the icon or you can quickly pause the music.
Thank you for using the app!
Notes et avis
Idéal si vous avez des enceintes Sonos
Beaucoup plus simple que de retourner tout le temps dans l’affreuse App Sonos. Ce petit utilitaire fait parfaitement le travail de pilotage des enceintes.
I found something really annoying in the Speaker Tab :
Turning off a check box doesn’t mute the speaker. It basically « lock » the volume. Then adjusting the volume only affect the turned on speakers. Even when lowering to the minimun the check off speaker stay at the volume it was when uncheck.
So the only way to turn off one speaker is to have all the speakers turned on, then lower volume to minimum. Uncheck the one I want to turn off then push volume up.
I hope you can fix that and it will be perfect.
And/or even better, I would love a per speaker volume :)
Devices not detected
App is not mature. I just bought & installed it (May18) and it doesn’t detect my devices (Play 1 & Play 5 first gen), who’re connected to the WiFi network of my house.
Réponse du développeur ,
I am sorry that your app does not work as it should. Please check these solutions or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those issues may block the app from connecting to Sonos:
1. A Mac App which blocks connections from Apps.
One of these Apps is little Snitch
2. A misconfigured firewall in your network which blocks certain connections
3. Two separated networks. Your Mac and your Sonos Speakers are in a different (WiFi) network. This means the IP address ranges of both networks are different
4. The Sonos speakers are turned off
5. Usage of a VPN. This is similar to placing your Mac in a different network, which makes it not possible to detect your speakers.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.