Introducing MiX16 PRO for macOS, the big brother of iMiX16 Pro64 for iOS.
THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
MiX16 PRO Theatre Show System is a macOS application for professional audio, video, image and lighting support in a theatre show or live performance.
- UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels and playlist cues,
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master audio volume for all audio and video channels,
- select audio output device for each audio and video channel (using USB or FireWire multichannel audio interface),
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector,
- loop audio and video channels,
- image slide show,
- create project for each performance,
- import and export project (to use it on another computer or on iPad - iMiX16 Pro64*),
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- KEYBOARD - control the app with keyboard,
- MIDI IN/OUT – control the app with MIDI controller; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- MEDIA MONKEY REMOTE - control the app with Media Monkey Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com),
- LIGHTING - full 512 DMX channels, Art-Net protocol, create scenes, ...,
- INFINITE CHANNELS - create UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels,
- SCRIPTOR - control your show with first class script editor.
* Lighting, Infinite Channels and Scriptor are not yet supported in iMiX16 Pro64 for iPad and will not be exported to iMiX16 Pro64 project.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
APP STORE REVIEWS
I am running the audio for a broadway class, musical production and needed an app that could handle multiple channels playing simultaneously, loading lots of cues for music and sound effects (upwards of 150), easily nagivate bettwen cues and set the sound level independently for each cue. And most important - run stable. I've used MiX16 Pro for three weeks now in rehearsals (multiple hours per day) with no crashes, on my Dual Core MacBook (OS X 10.8.5). I had a few suggestions after initially purchasing it. The developer's response time was near immediate. He listened to my input and quickly implemented multiple feature requests (coded, tested and released through Apple within two weeks) -- two of which save a tremendous amount of time preparing and changing cues. I would highly recommend this app if you need to run audio and/or video in a show environment. And the support is first class!
Playlist cue OSC out.
Video and image infinite channels bug fix (when using more than 64 infinite channels).
Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Notes et avis
No compatibility with Mountain Lion
I've just bought it and install. No error messages. MIX16 PRO opens and it's perfectly blank : nothing in windows. You can access to all menus but that's all…
Why it's said compatible with 10.8 ? That's not right.
And no, I don't want to upgrade to 10.12 for multiple reasons.
I'm really upset. Change immediately this information because it's wrong !
Réponse du développeur ,
this is very strange, because "compatible with 10.8" is not something i wrote. It generates automatically based on app i submit to the App Store. I will check how can i correct this.
If you wish you can contact me and i can help you get the app working.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.