Office 365 Business Premium subscription required*.
Outlook Customer Manager helps small businesses track and grow relationships with customers. It shows customer communication history, surfaces important tasks and reminders, and tracks deal activities in one place enabling individuals and teams to stay on top of customer relationships. It is included in the Office 365 Business Premium subscription.
This mobile app gives access to customer and deal information and reminders when you are not at your desk – e.g. checking key information from outside a customer’s office, referencing last meeting notes just before an upcoming one, quickly jotting down discussion points without having to wait to get back to the office, or scanning a business card. To take advantage of all the features of this mobile companion app, we recommend first running Outlook Customer Manager on your desktop via the Outlook 2016 for Windows application.
Here are some of the features included in this app:
- View, create, and edit customer data on the go
- Automatically log customer information and updates
- Preview upcoming meetings and get task reminders to ensure you’re well prepared
- Scan business cards to capture new contacts with minimal data entry
- Link contacts and companies with deals to keep information all in one place
- Associate tasks with customers or deals to stay on top of your to-do list
- Get automatic suggested follow-ups based on your activity and the status of active deals
- Track deals by close date, dollar value, and more
- Share information with your team to keep everyone on the same page.
*Notice: Outlook Customer Manager requires an Office 365 Business Premium subscription to sign in. Office 365 Home, Personal, Student, Government and other plans are not currently supported. Please contact your IT administrator if you do not know which type of subscription you have been assigned.
Our regular improvement updates to include bug fixes to make Outlook Customer Manager better for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Rien marche !
Ne perdez pas votre temps avec cette application, elle ne marche pas sur outlook pc, ni sur iphone. Bon concept, mais pour une application pro premium Microsoft !?!?Franchement !
- Microsoft Corporation
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.