Captures d’écran d’iPhone
NOTE: This application will only work with an existing BEIMS SQL/Oracle database AND a pocketBEIMS Work Order user licence.
pocketBEIMS® Work Orders allows existing BEIMS clients to receive and complete BEIMS Work Orders directly and in real time.
The power to manage your BEIMS Work Orders, no matter where you are, is now well & truly in your pocket!
Eliminating the need for maintenance technicians, tradespeople and staff to physically return to the office to pick up or drop off BEIMS Work Orders, pocketBEIMS® Work Orders gives users the ability to receive and complete work orders, no matter where they are.
pocketBEIMS Work Orders for iOS uses a local SQL database on your device to store and forward BEIMS Work Order data – thus a constant network connection is not required. Once a sync with your corporate BEIMS database has occurred then pocketBEIMS can continue to be used offline in areas where a network connection isn’t available. Any updates entered are saved to the device, and can be synchronised with the BEIMS database once a connection with a network is re-established.
pocketBEIMS® Work Orders benefits:
-Enhanced productivity / real time information / work order closure
-Improved response times and feedback for maintenance requests
-Reduced administration time and paper work
-Simplification of action, time and work order record-keeping
-Very easy to use with simple navigation and layout
-Well received by tradespeople and contractors
What is BEIMS?
BEIMS stands for Building & Engineering Information Management System & is Australia’s premier facilities management software.
Since 1989, BEIMS has been empowering organisations to take control of their facilities and assets. Developed specifically for the management and maintenance of buildings and assets, BEIMS allows facility managers to reduce costs, help enforce and monitor compliance standards, improve service levels and better manage their facilities effectively.
BEIMS provides a well proven, off-the-shelf solution that can be easily built on with tailored options, to meet clients’ specific business and operational requirements. We aim to enhance productivity within your working environment and to ensure your facilities management problems are solved with efficient and effective methods.
NOTE: To install pocketBEIMS on iPad, search the App Store for "pocketBEIMS" - Nothing will appear. Then click the "iPad Only" text in the top panel of the App Store & change it to "iPhone Only". Now repeat the search process - PocketBEIMS should now appear and can be installed.
For additional assistance, please contact BEIMS Support on +61 3 9672 6161.
- Fixed loading the data on the Settings screen so data is not missing after this and future upgrades.
- Settings screen now displays a message if it cannot save.
- Work Orders screen now has a Sync button.
- Fixed auto sync so that it works if the user navigates to another app and then comes back to Work Orders.
- Fixed https address issue where http was prefixed to the Web Service Url.
- Fixed potential issue during sync which results in a failed sync with an unauthorised message.
- Fixed potential Disk IO error when trying to login after clearing the database.
- iOS 9 compatible.
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus compatible.
- Now uses Vendor ID instead of Advertising ID for Device ID. This will require using pocketBEIMS Work Order Desktop to disable or delete the old Device ID so the new Device ID can be licensed.
- Selecting a filter or sort for the first time in the Work Orders screen no longer puts an error in the error logs list.
- Added compatibility for BEIMS 5.7.500.
- ZUUSE PTY LTD
- 73.3 Mo
- Économie et entreprise
Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © 2015 Mercury Computer Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.