Captures d’écran d’iPhone
We have designed and developed the new Priime for photographers who need high quality and fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photos. Edit your photos with powerful wide-color support that can now edit and preserve even more color and depth than ever before.
Live photo editing:
When you apply an edit to your Live Photos, Priime can apply the same edit to the motion portion of the live photo.
RAW photo editing:
You will be able to edit photos with filters designed and used by many of the world's top photographers. The adjustment tools are engineered and designed to powerfully edit your RAW photos by taking advantage of the massive amount of data available with the RAW photo format.
Non-RAW photo editing:
Just like before, we still build everything for all the photos you’re taking even if they’re not RAW. You still get added performance, more colors, and all maximum resolution saved photos.
Wide color, fast performance, and endless capabilities:
We developed this app to take full all advantage of wide color abilities to edit and showcase more colors than ever before while achieving blazing fast speeds that have never previously seen on a mobile device in milliseconds (almost instantaneous, especially to the human eye).
Priime’s key features:
- Powerful RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras
- Live Photos edited with motion/video portion
- Photo filters: Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Suggestions AI: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Editing tools: Modern, beautiful tools to fine tune and polish your photos in full wide color
- Full resolution saving: Non-destructive, max resolution, no compression, up to 120 megapixels
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
Camera RAW photos supported:
We support many RAW photos from the world's best cameras, including but not limited to Apple (iPad, iPhone cameras), Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Hasselblad, DxO ONE, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica, Leaf, Minolta, Panasonic, Olympus, Phase One, and more! See our website for a full list.
RAW Transfer Tips:
- Transfer your RAW photos from your camera to your iPad using an SD card reader to lightning adapter, AirDrop from devices that you have imported your RAW photos previously to, or other available card readers to lightning adapters.
- Some larger RAW photos take even your iPad to load fully; you may have to wait some time for photos that are over 80 megapixels to fully load and be readable by any app, including Priime.
- Faster app launch
- iOS 13 compatibility fixes
Notes et avis
Un must-have. Manque toutefois des filtres b&w ainsi qu'un mode landscape pour éditer les photos sur iPhone. Quelques outils supplémentaires pourrait également être bienvenus (grain par exemple).
No full screen (landscape) support
Bad library’s display and link with our iCloud library. No sharing tools for Instagram.
Laggy app and unable to copy paste edits on iPhone X. Like waste of money. VSCO has more edits tools and it’s complementary. Very disappointed.
Please update the app quickly. Moreover, that’s unacceptable to gotta paid for the iPad app.
Used to be good
Still like the filters but the app became horribly buggy.
No way to copy and paste edits, and regular bugs while trying to save portrait mode or live photos (app just freezes, fails or closes).
Would love to see it fixed or get the presets for other (properly functioning) apps.
- Priime, Inc.
- 137.6 Mo
- Photo et vidéo
Nécessite iOS 10.2 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © 2019 Priime, Inc.
- 3,49 €
- Achats intégrés
- Abundance 1,09 €
- Americana 1,09 €
- All Styles Sale Pack 10,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.