~ Apple Game of the Year 2015 ~
~ TIME Magazine Game of the Year 2015 ~
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Synchronize progress across all your devices using iCloud
----- RECEPTION -----
"Unlike anything I've played before... the kind of experience I want to pull out to show my friends." - The Verge
"Wildly creative, totally addictive, and oddly soothing" - Entertainment Weekly
"Prune is a gorgeous and unique experience." - 5/5 TouchArcade
"Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its initial subject material to explore a much larger, much more complex theme, in an articulate and powerfully moving manner" - 10/10 Pocket Gamer
"A collaboration that feels more like a dance than puzzle-solving." - Kill Screen
----- AWARDS -----
• Winner - Best Upcoming Game - 11th International Mobile Gaming Awards
• Finalist - IndieCade Festival 2015
• Official Selection - Brazil's FILE Festival
• Runner-Up - IndiePlus "Make Something Great" Contest
• Official Selection - Out of Index Experimental Games Festival
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-A handful of bug fixes (to prevent rare crashes)
-A few changes to ensure GDPR compliance
Ratings and Reviews
A rare kind of triumph, Prune takes a simple idea—pruning trees—and shapes it into a creative, deeply playable puzzle game. The visuals echo the style of Japanese painting in striking fashion, and the beautiful music instills a contemplative tone as you swipe to trim the limbs of a rapidly growing tree and guide it around obstacles. There’s no frantic pace, no demanding skills to master—only a quietly bewitching and unforgettable experience.
après World of Goo
Dans la lignée de World of Goo: tout aussi créatif mais plus zen.
Un seul regret : le jeu se finit un peu vite. Espérons voir une suite.
C'est mignon, ok. Mais le prix est largement excessif et la durée de vie beaucoup trop courte
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joel McDonald LLC
- 120.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Joel McDonald
- 3,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.