The Pro version of the popular Random Name Selector is a Fun classroom management tool, designed for Teachers, that will engage and entertain students.
Make sure everyone gets a turn in a fun and engaging way!
Simply create one or more groups (a Class or Group of Students). Add students to those groups. The App will then randomly select students from the highlighted group. All names will be displayed before a name is displayed for a second time.
• Call on your students in a different order every time.
• If you want to exclude a Student/s from the selection, simply turn them off in the settings screen. This can be particularly useful for any absentees.
• You can delete and edit Groups / Group member names easily inside the app.
• The number of Students / Groups is limited only by the amount of free space on your device.
• Use a FREE Dropbox account to backup and “Sync” your Groups/Group members with your other devices. You can even use the same Groups/Group members in our “Random Team Selector Pro” app (separate purchase).
• If you have a lot of Groups/Group Members to define you can even import them from a text or CSV file.
• The teacher can determine how many times any single name can be displayed. This avoids the problem of students “switching off” once their name has been selected once.
• This is a Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
• The Animated Graphics and multiple themes make the whole experience a pleasure and keep things fresh for the students. You can even create your own backgrounds.
• Sound effects and background music help make the app more engaging but can also be switched ON/OFF individually as required.
• You can apply a “Passcode” to access the settings screen.
• Need to know where you are in the selection process. We have added a display option that shows the number of names drawn and the number of names remaining in the particular selection process.
• Provide Feedback to the Developers directly from within the App….let us know how we can make it better.
• Share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter from within the App.
We value your feedback. Many of the features above are the direct result of Teacher feedback. If you have any ideas of ways the app can be improved we would love to hear them. Also, if you want to report a bug please use the “Email Support” button inside the app, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to get back to you.
As well as fixing a few bugs, this update provides support for the latest iOS version and the new Apple devices.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.