Silvair is a powerful tool for commissioning Bluetooth mesh lighting networks in commercial spaces. It streamlines and accelerates the commissioning process, while enabling flexible customization of all operational parameters.
Please note that the app can be used to commission only qualified Bluetooth mesh devices with paid activation fee.
With the Silvair app, you can:
• commission professional lighting installations using actual floor plans
• add devices to desired zones with a single tap
• easily deploy advanced control strategies: occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting
• share your project with other collaborators to speed up the commissioning process
• customize any settings to meet specific lighting needs or energy code requirements
• forget about typical networking processes since they are all carried out automatically
• perform functional tests of the commissioned system
The Silvair app is designed to work in tandem with a cloud-based web app that allows for performing initial commissioning activities before visiting the site. Projects created in the web app can be accessed and continued in the Silvair app.
For more information about Silvair and our commissioning process, visit http://silvair.com
• More profile customization options
You no longer have to switch to the web app to customize the manual override timeout or low/high end trim settings.
• Faster configuration
We’ve accelerated the configuration process, reducing the time required to configure individual nodes by up to 50%.
• Screen lock prevention
For as long as it remains in use, the mobile app will now disable your smartphone’s automatic screen locking functionality.
• Support for Chinese and Korean
The mobile app is now available in two more languages - Chinese and Korean.
- Silvair, Inc.
- 36.2 Mo
Nécessite iOS 12.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Français, Allemand, Anglais, Chinois, Coréen
- © 2016-2020 Silvair
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.