SizeMyPics can support you in converting a lot of pictures to another format and size in a convenience way. Read all about the features SizeMyPics has to offer and how it can make your work easier.
# What kind of image-formats are supported?
SizeMyPics accepts most common image-formats as input, like jpg, gif, png, tif etc.. If you can open your images in Finder using Quicklook and open them in the Preview application, SizeMyPics can convert these files normally.
# How can files be added to the batch-process?
SizeMyPics offers two options to add files to the file-field:
* using drag'n drop from Finder or other file-management application to the file-field or the dock-icon
* using the +-button (add files) directly within SizeMyPics
Also, you can add folders filled with image-files to SizeMyPics. SizeMyPics will check these folders automatically and will add any valid image-file to the file-field. Also, SizeMyPics can read in subfolders of added folders. Prior doing so, you'll be asked if you really want to do this.
# To which formats can SizeMyPics convert my files?
Following output-formats are supported:
* PNG (Without Alpha-Channel)
Additionally several compression-types for JPG-files are available. Next to a selection of predefined values, an option to set an individual percentage value is also available.
# Image-dimension options:
Several different options to recalculate image-dimensions are available:
* shrink to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* enlarge to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* shrink or enlarge to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* shrink to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
* enlarge to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
* shrink or enlarge to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
* adjust to height respecting aspect ratio
* adjust to width respecting aspect ratio
* crop to fit the exact defined dimensions
* crop to height
* crop to width
* adjust height, crop width and pad with color if necessary
* adjust to width, crop height and pad with color if necessary
* proportional resizing to defined percent-values
* change DPI-resolution
# Adding watermark-images and/or watermark-text:
You can add a watermark to your images. When you add a watermark-image, you can determine the position, size and placement of the watermark-image. When adding a watermark-text, you can set position, font-style, -size and -color of your watermark-text.
# SizeMyPics offers lots of options to rename the converted files:
* add a prefix to the filename
* add a suffix to the filename
* add a date to the filename
* adding automatic numbering to the converted files, before or after the file-name, your choice
* replacing the filenames of your converted files with a new one
For numbering, SizeMyPics offers an option with a set of styles to add preceding 0.
SizeMyPics also offers an option to just rename the selected files without doing any conversion or resizing.
# Where will be my converted files saved to?
Four different options to adjust the save-destination are available:
* same place as original-image-file
* same place as original-image-file, overwriting originals if they both bear the same name
* to Pictures/SizeMyPics ordered in folders named after their origin-folder
* all pictures into one defined folder
# Save settings
All made settings can be saved for later using, so the same settings are available over and over again with just one click. Therefore settings for all of your image-projects are at hand, always.
For more information about SizeMyPics, visit Xelaton.com. There you can also send me a message in case of problems or questions via the contact form!
Note - Changed system requirements: SizeMyPics 1.6.0 requires macOS 10.10 or later
- SizeMyPics supports Mojave's Dark Mode
- date renaming option for formatting the date can now be done directly in the main interface. In addition to a selection of different default formats, you can also specify your own
- preview implemented for file renaming, reacts automatically to all changes made
- help pages revised
- various minor adjustments on the user interface
- shortened path display in the file list
- improvements in the save option "Sorted in Images/SizeMyPics"
- various internal improvements of the code
- date in the rename area is automatically set to the current date again
- fixed bug with automatic numbering, which was not created in some cases
- fixed bug in manual compression rate associated with "save settings"
- fixed bug with self-defined save-location with "save settings"
- fixed bug when displaying error messages
- fixed bug which failed to enter metadata when certain options were set
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.