NEW VERSION: Coming soon and compatible with Apple Music! (excluding radio)
Clean, fresh and elegant music player and flawless Last.fm scrobbler with background scrobbling and cacheing.
See what users are #NowPlaying around the world at smartplayerapp.com/nowplaying
- Stunning and clean user interface
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in both portrait and landscape in all areas of the app
- Flawless isolated scrobbles: Use SmartPlayer on as many devices as you want and it won't interfere with scrobbling activity between devices. All scrobbles are contained within the app on each device
- Offline scrobbling, never miss a scrobble! Any scrobbles that are made offline are stored into an offline cache which you can scrobble later
- Updates your 'Now Playing' status on Last.fm in real-time.
- View your Last.fm profile summary in settings
- WiFi-only data mode
- Mode to force all scrobbles into offline cache
- Intuitive gesture-based music controls
- Integrated social features and 'Love' tracks on Last.fm
- 100% synced with your Device music library
- Fully compatible with iTunes Match
- 'Show All Music' switch for iTunes Match
- Instantly create quick playlists by swiping tracks and albums
- Artwork backgrounds blurred to perfection
- Play counts (as well as other data) are automatically updated.
- Uses your device's equalisers and gapless playback settings
Remember: If it doesn't scrobble it doesn't count!
If you're experiencing any problems at all simply contact me shaddeen.com/contact/SmartPlayer. There's no way for me to contact you about the issues you're having if you simply leave a bad review.
- This update addresses the crash issue when changing tracks
The new version is almost here guys, just a few more weeks! I've had hundreds of emails from you all regarding this so sorry I couldn't get back to all of you. Thanks for your patience x.
@shaddeen_ / @smartplayerapp
Notes et avis
Tres bonne app
Simple et intuitif
Au top !
Sûrement le meilleur player de musique de l'appstore, en tout cas largement meilleure que l'appli d'origine.
La meilleure pour écouter et classer sa Musique.
Je l'avais acheté il y a quelques mois, je l'avais laissé tombé au profit de Musique. Mais celle-ci est devenue si moche, non adaptée à un classement par étoile que je suis revenu sur SmartPlayer et j'adore.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.