Report your workplace concerns securely with SpeakingUp.
SpeakingUp is designed for employees, suppliers and stakeholders of organisations using Expolink’s or InTouch’s whistleblowing services.
SpeakingUp offers an easy way for you to disclose your concerns confidentially.
An internet connection is required in order to submit your report.
WHAT CAN I REPORT?
Please refer to your organisation’s whistleblowing policy for details about the types of report you should submit.
Typically, we tend to receive reports about the following types of issues:
- fraud / corruption
- bullying, harassment, discrimination and abusive behaviour
- improper accounting
- theft, damage or misuse of company property
- other criminal matters
- health and safety risks
- environmental damage
- unethical behaviour
- breach of policy
- reputational damage
USING THE APP
1. Log into the app using your organisation’s Access Code
2. Submit your report to us
3. We will encrypt and share your report with your organisation
4. Any feedback from your organisation about your report will be added to the app for your response
5. Update or respond to feedback about your report by entering your unique Case ID
- All reports we receive are protected by AES256 encryption
- Your report will not be recorded on your device
- You will be issued with a unique Case ID upon submission of your report
- Feedback relating to your report is protected by a unique Case ID and password
We encourage those who speak up to reveal their identity – but we understand this isn’t always possible. SpeakingUp therefore allows you to report your concerns anonymously where regional laws allow.
UPDATE YOUR REPORT
- Add new information to your report after submission, using your unique Case ID and password
- Respond to feedback or questions from your organisation to aid their investigation
This update includes minor tweaks and improvements under the hood.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.