STL Maker uses the TrueDepth sensor found on the iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR and the 2018 iPad Pro to create 3D scans. No need to carry a scanning attachment.
Users can select scan resolution from 1mm to 3.5mm.
All scans are saved on your device and can be accessed in the Files -> STL Maker folder on your phone.
There is no cloud processing of scans and all scan data remains on your phone. Scan as you please, privately.
All scans are saved as an STL file which can easily be exported to your computer and converted to a 3D printable file. All rendering is done on-device and there is no need to register or store files in the cloud. There is no charge for saving scans.
1. STL Maker requires an iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR or new iPad Pro to create scans since it depends on the TrueDepth front-facing sensor. There is no option to use the world-facing camera to create 3D scans.
2. If deleted, a 3D model is not recoverable. STL Maker does not backup or store any data in the cloud.
4. STL Maker is GPU intensive! You may notice a slowdown after your 5th or 6th scan in succession. Your iPhone is smart enough to slow its processing down during repetitive intensive operations. Taking time between scans will offer better performance.
5. All 3D scan data, processing, and storage take place solely on-device in STL Maker. Scan as you please, privately.
Added file library. You can now share files from within the app.
RECENTLY ADDED FEATURES
Upgrades our core scanning technology to the latest and greatest!
Speed, stability, and tracking improvements all around
We've also added crash reporting to better understand end user issues
- Scandy LLC
- 27.9 Mo
Nécessite iOS 12.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 12+
- Scènes rares / légères à caractère sexuel et de nudité
- © 2018 Scandy co.
- 16,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.