***FREE ON AUGUST 1st FOR A LIMITED TIME***
***Due to a bug in Apple's pricing system, we are extending our August 1st MagMHJ sale through to August 2nd!***
**Used in numerous music camps and classrooms to teach composition to students!**
TapNote makes song creation easy for everyone from advanced musicians to beginners who don't know anything about music; all it takes is a couple taps to write your own song!
Newcomers to music theory can learn the basics of music composition by simply dragging notes onto a staff and exploring TapNote's various features, like the Metronome. Musical experts will also be able to take advantage of plenty of advanced features, like Key Signature and Note Snap.
TapNote offers 16 primary instruments, totaling over 100 different note types and yielding infinite possibilities! There is also no limit on song length nor the amount of song spaces available in your library – you can create music to your heart's content!
Once you're done writing a song, you can effortlessly share it with your friends via email and iTunes File Sharing. In addition, if you and your friend are near each other, you can instantaneously beam your songs to each other using AirDrop!*
- No Limits (Songs and libraries can be as large you want)
- Note Snap (Makes writing songs in triplets or irregular time signatures much easier)
- Key Signature Editor (Automatically adds sharps or flats to notes depending on their pitch)
- Autosave (Saves active content regularly)
- Metronome (Enables an audible tick at regular intervals when playing a song)
- Visualizers (Choose from 3 different visualizers while listening to your songs)
- Hands-free Listening (Listen to your entire library with four different repeat/shuffle modes)
- Interactive Tutorial (Introduces users to the basics of musical structure)
- YouTube Tutorials (Helps teach users how to use individual features, like Note Snap)
- AirDrop (Instantaneously beam your songs to your nearby friends)*
- iTunes File Sharing (Export songs to your computer or import songs from your computer)
- Cross-Device Support (Share songs across the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone)
- and many other features!
*AirDrop is only compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad mini, iPod Touch (5th generation or later), and iPad (4th generation or later) running iOS 7 or later
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.