Time is the most precious resource that we have in our lives. The way you decide to spend your time has a paramount effect on your life.
I personally wasn't happy with the way I was spending my time, so I decided to build a tool to help myself and others figure out a way to become more efficient. Timelines has been enabling me and other users to understand where our time is actually going, helping us improve our routines and achieve more in our lives. I sincerely believe it can do the same for you.
– Lukas Petr, independent developer of Timelines
Timelines has been featured by Apple, and reviewed on 9To5Mac, MacStories, WatchAware, and AppAdvice.
▶ QUICK DATA ENTRY
- track any category you want
- control timers with just 1 tap
- grid mode of timers
- track from lock screen with the today widget
- easily edit past events
▶ POWERFUL VISUALIZATIONS
- see your time on an interactive timeline
- playful statistics mode with pie chart
- trends over time using bar chart
- subcategories - breakdown of your events
- quickly filter categories
- define daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- see your progress and stay on track
- periodic reports with rich notifications
- get rewarded for reaching a goal with confetti
- build workflows with Siri Shortcuts
- use Siri to start and stop timers
- import workouts, sleep, and meditation from Apple Health
▶ AND MORE
- detailed PDF and CSV exports
- timely and customizable reminders
- archive unused categories
- lots of possible customizations
▶ APPLE WATCH APP
- watch face complication for quick access
- haptic feedback on start and stop of timers
- set event names using dictation or choose from recent
- adjust start and end times using the digital crown
- see active timer’s duration and category on watch face
▶ WHAT IS FREE?
- track up to 3 categories
- basic exporting
- pie chart
- see events on a timeline
- events log
▶ TIMELINES PRO
- unlimited categories
- bar chart
- detailed exports
- import from Apple Health
- support development
Start taking control of your time today. It only takes a few days of tracking to start uncovering ways to maximize your time and productivity.
I love working on Timelines, and a big part of my vision is to listen closely to users and incorporate their feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to me at
– Lukas Petr, author of Timelines
• Fixed a rare issue where events tracked with the Apple Watch app weren't delivered to the iOS app.
• Fixed crash when trying to add a timeline using the today widget.
• Fixed crash when deleting an archived timeline.
• Fixed an occasional crash when quickly archiving or deleting timelines in the Tracking tab.
Notes et avisTout afficher
Beaucoup trop cher !!
Beaucoup trop cher !
Je n’aurais jamais acheter cette application.
- Lukas Petr
- 37.6 Mo
Nécessite iOS 13.1 et watchOS 3.0 ou version ultérieure. Compatible avec iPhone, iPad et iPod touch.
- © 2020 Glimsoft
- Achats intégrés
- Timelines PRO Yearly 21,99 €
- Timelines PRO Monthly 3,49 €
- Timelines PRO Legacy Yearly 10,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.