UniFi Network is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi Network controllers and devices.
The app is perfect for when you need to access your controller remotely. Most features that the web controller provides are present in the app.
You can view the dashboard, devices, clients, statistics, insights, alerts, events and more; view detailed information about devices and clients. You can also configure or upgrade your devices, block clients etc. from almost anywhere in the world.
Please make sure your controller is on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to - configure a new controller on a Cloud Key:
1. Make sure your Cloud Key is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Controllers".
3. Make sure your Cloud Key supports Bluetooth. If not, your iOS device and the Cloud Key must be on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), and have a UAP, you can access the Cloud Key by scanning the UAP's QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button in "Devices", then follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
4. Tap on the "Add Controller" button. The Cloud Key should automatically be discovered.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
How to – access your cloud controllers (from unifi.ubnt.com) using Cloud Access:
1. Make sure your device has access to the Internet.
2. Go to "Account" and tap on "Log in".
3. Enter your credentials and tap on "Log in".
4. Go to "Controllers".
5. Your cloud controllers should be automatically displayed in the list.
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Account" > "Standalone Devices".
2. Make sure your iOS device and the UAP are on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), you can access the UAP by scanning its QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button and follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
3. The UAP should automatically show up in the "Standalone Devices" list.
4. Tap on your device in the list, then on "Configure" in the top right, and configure your device.
If you encounter any problems, please check out our knowledge base at help.ubnt.com, or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the in-app chat.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
• Additional small tweaks in setup wizard.
• Small fixes in setup wizard.
• Renamed "Cloud Access" to "Remote Access".
• Added support for some new devices.
• Fixes (various UI issues, setup wizard, ISP speed in UDM dashboard).
• Updated translations.
• Added support for haptic touch context menus (new in iOS 13) for devices and clients. This replaces previous 3D Touch peek-pop but works similarly.
• Added "WPA Mode" to Wi-Fi network form.
• Various improvements and fixes (fixes in setup wizard, stability improvements, font sizes, large title spacing, number of lines of some labels, updated some icons).
• Updated translations.
In this version: native dark mode, accessibility improvements.
• Added support for system-wide dark mode. Please note that app will always use the system color scheme setting now, and cannot be changed individually.
• Added support for UniFi Building Bridge and UniFi Switch Mini.
• Added support for dynamic type (larger/smaller text in iOS settings > Accessibility).
• Added support for bold text (in iOS settings > Accessibility).
• Add support for showing custom client images in Topology.
• Removed language from app settings, as it will be natively supported in an upcoming iOS release.
• Some connection information in Wi-Fi Throughput Test will now properly ask for location access.
• Various improvements and tweaks to setup wizard.
• Tweaks and improvements to iPad layout.
• Updated translations.
• Fixed "disconnected" alert being repeated multiple times.
• Fixed client sorting by activity for wired clients.
• Fixed wired devices sometimes not showing wired experience.
• Fixed "Most Active APs" widget only showing "0 kB" values.
• Other small improvements and fixes.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Notes et avis
Unifi l’Apple du réseau
Une gamme de produit qui fonctionnent avec un ensemble logiciel de management performant et restant simple à l’utilisation et à apréhender. L’application mobile est excellement bien pensée. Il manque juste la possibilité d’activer des pushs ou notifications sur problème.
Cette app permet le contrôle total de l’ensemble des équipements au même niveau que sur un ordinateur. Bravo. Les produits Ubiquiti sont d’une grande qualité et l’ensemble du système est d’une cohérence étonnante.
Enfin en Français, c’est top!
Réponse du développeur ,
Hey, we're sorry about this, but our translations are done by volunteers. The French translation is only at around 30 % and is currently not being worked on. If you would like to help, or know of someone, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would really appreciate it. Thank you!
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 100.7 Mo
Nécessite iOS 12.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Français, Allemand, Anglais, Catalan, Chinois simplifié, Chinois traditionnel, Danois, Espagnol, Norvégien, Néerlandais, Suédois, Tchèque, Turc
- © 2019 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.