Shoot retro-style videos with one tap.
Just press the record button to turn everyday scenes into hundred years old movies!
[[ Friendly reminder ]]
This app simulates an analog film-reel camera.
There are some restrictions that don't exist in other video apps.
- The maximum length of the video is 20 seconds for the default black and white film, and 6 seconds for other films. You can extend all films to 5 minutes if you purchase the PRO version.
- You can only append a new recording after the previous recording. If you want to create a new recording from scratch, export the previous recording first, then delete it.
- You only have one film for each effect
With these limitations, your creativity is challenged. Some people export multiple footages then use iMovie to create a full-fledged movie. Find your ways to fully utilize this powerful and fun tool!
[ Record stylized videos ]
- What you see in the preview is what you record
- You can append as many cuts as you like
- Free recording for 20 seconds for the Black & White Film, 6 seconds for others: best for SNS!
[ Realistic vintage effects ]
- Unique analog films effects: dirt noise and frameshifting
- The signature "Burning" effect when you stop playback
- The "Film End" effect after completing playback
- Realistic mechanical sounds make recording even enjoyable!
[ Simple operation ]
- All the main features are on one screen: record, playback, and camera flip
- Share your creations from the bottom-left share button
- You can always cancel exporting video by tapping the screen
[ PRO features ] (requires a subscription or one-time purchase)
- Extend all films to 5 minutes
- Record sound
- Full control of noise settings
- Import video from the camera roll
- Use front camera
- Square view/ square video export
- Fast & reverse play
- Free upcoming features
[ Troubleshooting ]
- Selfie is upside down — Turn off "Portrait Orientation Lock"
- Video not saved to Camera roll — Tap the Share button on the bottom-left, select video size, then select "Save Video". You might need to scroll down to see the option.
When you publish your work, please let us know with the tag #vintagefilmcam.
We can't wait to see your awesome artwork!
Limitations for now:
- Original color video recording will not be saved
- You cannot edit after recording. Please export the video and use other tools
We look forward to your opinions and requests.
[ For auto-renewing subscriptions ]
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://da1ssk.github.io/vfc/terms.html
Bug fix for exporting video
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to load video on iPhone album...😳
Traduction en français ?
would it be possible to translate the application into French ?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your request! We will consider it in the future version.
Dommage que cela soit payant !! Surtout le son !!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daichi Sasaki
- 45.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kakumei
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Pro Features 32,99 €
- Full Access to Pro features 3,49 €
- Full Access to PRO features 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.