WeatherRadar gives you live radar images and current weather as well as forecasts. One click away as a fast Mac app.
Just select a location, either by name or pointing on the map, and get both the weather forecasts as well as the radar images for that location if available.
All 155 NOAA radar stations are available with their latest radar images.
Detailed weather conditions and week forecast from any location worldwide.
Accurate, premium weather forecast data from Dark Sky.
Navigate to any place on the map and get the current weather and forecast shown straight away.
Keep the app in your dock so you have all weather info and forecasts available to you with a single click.
● Latest reflectivity, velocity, one-hour and total storm precipitation from any NEXRAD radar site in the US, Guam and Puerto Rico.
● Map displays the latest selected NOAA radar station image loop
▫ Available radar types: Base Reflectivity (ground level), Composite Reflectivity, One-Hour Precipitation and Storm Total Precipitation
▫ Select any of the NOAA radar stations by location
▫ Select any radar station from the map
▫ Map zoom and pan
▫ Optional fill-screen map (fill the whole screen area except Dock and Menubar)
▫ Radar station location, user location, forecast location and radar range is optionally shown on map
▫ Notification if the radar is down for maintenance or technical error
▫ Map zoom and pan
● Radars are updated in about every 3-5 minutes in perception mode and every 10 minutes in clear air mode
● Radar sensitivity setting to filter out very light rain and noise
Weather Forecast Details:
● Detailed current conditions and weather forecast
● Weather forecast text summary
● Min and Max temperatures
● Current "Feels Like" (apparent) temperature
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Dew Point
● Rain fall information
● Local Sunrise and Sunset
● Units: Fahrenheit or Celsius & mph or km/h
This is the first version of WeatherRadar and we strive to make it the ultimate Mac radar and weather app. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. You can reach us at email@example.com
- Minor issue fixes.
- Performance improvements.
Notes et avis
Where are the radar views over europe? It’s a shame that one has to verify the details of a software description in order to check if a NOAA covers the area expected! How come can all the other iPad applications present nice weather radar maps where a mac osx app can’t?
Even a request for explanation did not bring the expected answer, what a support!
I would claim a redeem if I could.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.