WordPower British English - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Rapidly Master 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the English language right on your computer with the new and improved WordPower Learn British English Vocabulary! Learn essential English vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as an educational travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical English phrases. Your journey to the United Kingdom begins right here, with WordPower Learn British English Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower British English Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn English? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn British English Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential English vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- New! Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll between words
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! English Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in the United Kingdom. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest EnglishClass101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the English language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of English learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Find everything you need without excessive clicking and searching
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic British English pronunciation for ESL learners (American English WordPower also available in the iTunes store)
-fixes a crash on startup under OS X Yosemite
Notes et avis
Bien pour se confirmer en prononciation
Beaucoup de thême et de "mot clé", prononcé par deux voies différentes. Enregistrer alors la votre et comparer et rectifier.
Exercises à faire et refaire, il faut être motivé pour ça, cela ne s'apprend pas tout seul!
Toutefois après, il y a la façon ludique les interrogations par choix de mots, d'images ou de thèmes, et par validation de votre propre notation.
Les pourcentages éffectués apparaissent alors et donne à l'application un terme.
Je regrette toutefois qu'il n'y ai pas plusieurs Profils. Pour que chaque personne de la famille suive "sa propre progression"
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.