ZEISS Mobile Assets - DAM on the Move
The ZEISS Mobile Assets App now provides ZEISS sales staff with fast, mobile access to all digital content – Digital Asset Management (DAM) on the move. The central marketing team selects the materials that are made available on the iOS app and provides relevant and current resources. The navigation and search functions guide you to the material you are looking for. Alternatively, you can use the navigation via the familiar folder structure forming the basis of the central Media Asset Management System at ZEISS.
However, personal documents can also be uploaded and shared without difficulty. For example, you can add photos or documents from your virtual cloud systems such as iCloud or OneDrive.
In this way, customer-specific documents such as sales presentations or quotations can be combined with centrally managed marketing material in the app. Thanks to the bundling of marketing and sales material in one portfolio, you are always optimally prepared for the next meeting.
1. The sorting of the reading history has been adjusted. The history sorted by the time the user views the assets.
2. The sorting of search result has been adjusted. Assets are now sorted by their creation date.
3. Portfolio folders are now sorted alphabetically.
4. A verification of disk space was introduced during synchronization. If there is not enough space available for a synchronization, the user receives corresponding information. The last remaining 500 MB are not used and local synchronization is stopped.
1. The “Downloaded“ icon was displayed even though the asset hasn’t been downloaded.
2. If the view changed from landscape to portrait for multi-page assets, the user could no longer jump to particular pages.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- 30.5 Mo
Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- App content 2017© by Carl Zeiss AG. App 2017© by BrandMaker
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.