2 Apps in This Bundle
Buy the only Official Theory Test Kit and Hazard Perception app bundle now for only £6.99 – saving you 99p!
This bundle includes the ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test, and the Official DVSA Hazard Perception Practice app. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests. This convenient bundle will give you all the information you need to pass your theory test first time and 14 interactive hazard perception video clips for you to practise, giving you the opportunity to see how the hazard perception test works and develop your skills.
6 reasons to download the Official DVSA Theory Test Kit app:
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code 2015 edition and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
Key Features of the Hazard Perception Practice app:
• From the people who set the tests – who better to learn from?
• Know what to expect – watch the official DVSA video, which introduces and explains the hazard perception part of the theory test
• Official practice clips – includes 14 official interactive DVSA practice hazard perception video clips showing a wide variety of environments and road conditions. Tap the screen when you see a hazard developing, then receive a score for each clip to see how you’ve done. Review your performance and see how the clip is scored, with useful tips to help improve your skills. The app clearly tracks your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass!
These apps are optimised for iPhone, iPod touch and iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not click 5 times for each hazard
Do not click 5 times for each hazard on your actual test, as it makes out that you do on the app. Just click once as soon as you notice the hazard, that is all. Otherwise you will get disqualified from questions. App is good apart from that.
Everything you need to pass- great app bundle
Passed last week only using these apps to revise. Worth the money as it gives you options to only do questions that you've got wrong in the past, which other apps don't do.
The Highway Code is included as part of the app (although you can still pass without reading it!)
If you put all the effort in you will pass 1st time and 50/50
- The Stationery Office Limited
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Crown Copyright 2024
- App Bundle £6.99
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.