Welcome to ŠKODA Connect!
Does your car support ŠKODA Connect or SmartLink+?
If so, install the app, activate the vehicle and enjoy the benefits of online connection!
Do you own a ŠKODA vehicle and are not sure which digital services are available to you?
Use the “Check VIN” function to verify which functions are supported by your vehicle: just enter the VIN number of your vehicle.
Thinking of buying an electric car?
With ŠKODA Connect, you are ready for the upcoming electromobility. We already support both electric and hybrid vehicles and we are working on new features and useful improvements that will make family and business travel as easy as possible.
Are you a fan of smartwatches?
If you have an iPhone, you will appreciate the ability to view a lot of useful information without having to reach for your mobile phone.
How can the application help you?
Very simply: by enabling you to view a lot of data without the necessity to go to the car. For certain service packages, you will even be able to control some of the functions of the vehicle remotely.
Do you have ŠKODA Connect services in your vehicle?
The application gives you access to many useful services and features. Depending on the equipment and on the packages activated, you will be able to:
- View the location of your car if you are not sure where the car is at the moment.
- Find your vehicle in a crowded car park by making it flash and honk using the app.
- See alerts regarding low engine oil or washer fluid level and other useful warnings.
- Determine the range based on the current amount of fuel in the tank.
- Switch the auxiliary heating, ventilation or air conditioning on and off.
- Plan a route or use the quick search to find nearby places.
- Receive a warning when you exceed the speed limit you had set.
- Get a notification when the vehicle enters or exits a specific area which you can determine in advance.
- View driving statistics such as fuel consumption, distance travelled or the duration of the ride.
- Plan routes to places where you have appointments based on information in your calendar.
Does your car support SmartLink+ features?
SmartLink+ enables you to view useful driving data directly in the infotainment system. Simply connect your mobile phone to the vehicle and you will be able to:
- Display useful data directly on the main infotainment display of the car. You can view for example the level of the fuel in the tank, the total distance travelled or the number of days until the next service is due.
- Launch the logbook and easily record detailed information about the ride and keep track of the type of trip, route, date, length, breaks, maximum speed and engine speed. You can also upload pictures and photos, such as a scanned petrol station bill and other useful stuff, into the logbook.
- Display up-to-date turbo pressure, engine performance or driving efficiency data while travelling.
- Check the faults reported by the car system.
- View your service partner’s contact information and opening hours.
Try out the ŠKODA Connect app and have up-to-date information about your vehicle always within your reach!
For more information on the services and features, please visit http://www.skoda-auto.com/world/skoda-connect.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- New feature pack for ENYAQ iV.
- Improvements in the Service Partner and Car Feedback sections.
- Adjustments to increase app stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but notifications don’t work
First of all great effort of the new look & feel, its not my cup of tea, but I imagine a lot of hard work went into it. I’ll be honest I don’t think the cards are easier to use, but I’m fine with it, I’m most probably not your general target audience anyhow.
The reason for my 3 star reviews is notifications. They simply don’t work anymore! I used both speed and area notifications, but since the update neither one really works! I mean, yes, i have to open the app, go to notifications, and then view it, great... eh, what happened to push notifications??? I tried logging out and back in, delete & reinstall, and still nothing :( any tips?
Update: Thanks to the tips from the customer support team push notifications work as expected!
Developer Response ,
Dear Bborisovs, thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that the push notificatons are working now again 😊 Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
I have owned an expensive top end model for 4 days now and nearly all my time is spent weeping over this dreadful app. It took over 24 hours to even recognise the car, then it did half of what it was supposed to and then it entered a phase of simply going bonkers and crashing the moment it had my password put into it. I have now deleted and reinstalled it and have got to the point of it telling me my car hasn’t been ‘activated’. When I press the button to do so, it simply says the operation was unsuccessful with a big red exclamation mark and thanks me for my patience. No explanation, no assistance, just ‘didn’t work, go away!’ If this is an indication of what is to come, i.e. the app being useless for 75% of the time and on the assumption that some of the money I paid for the vehicle was cost of the app, then (a) don’t waste your time and emotional capital on it and (b) Skoda/VW, you should be ashamed. This is probably the worst app I’ve ever tried to use, in terms of pure pound-for-pound uselessness. Something not working is bad enough, but the sheer arrogance of effectively telling you to shove off and stop bothering them doubles the pain. Developers, what have you got to say?
Developer Response ,
Hello Sciencepole, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to help you on infoline +44 844 3728731 or email@example.com. Your MyŠKODA App Team
I have a Columbus on a Kodiaq built in Nov2020. The app options useful but I noticed that on my iphone pro max is crashing and I need to enter manually the user and password as were not saved.
After restarts in few second crashes again and from that point I need to enter credentials and works for about a day without a similar problem. Each time I login I need to set the map view to satellite as is not saved.
Area Notifications seems to record inside the app but is helpful to set an alarm on the phone when the car leaves the area to know in case is taken without my permission.
Will be good to be able to open close the windows if not to heat the car remotely/windscreen and steering wheel/chair. It will be good to be able to control the radio and volume and to block the car remotely in case open and cloned the key (takes few minutes with the keyless cars). Can be blocked the car by app so no key to be used ? Is helpful with kids and also thieves.
Will it be visible in the app the servicing I will make? Is possible to see the next expected services and at what mileage is expected?
The card type of viewing is not easy to use but works. I am not sure how to use trip planner. Cheers
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 406.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.