With the ŠKODA Insurance app you can report an incident on the go using your free Ensurance cover – so if the unexpected does happen the app is here to help you. After making a claim a dedicated Claims Manager will liaise with your motor insurer, any third parties, and the approved repairer on your behalf.
- Report a claim directly to ŠKODA Ensurance
- Checklist of what information to record with your claim:
- Incident location using the GPS tracker
- Photos to take of the vehicles involved
- Damage sustained to your vehicle
- Details of people involved
- Witness information
- What to do following an accident
- Save your insurance and car details
- Parking meter reminder
Ensurance is ŠKODA's free accident and repair cover. It works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with, to help get your ŠKODA back on the road if it has been damaged in an accident or stolen. It’s free for three years and is available on both new and older models.
Your free Ensurance cover includes:
- Guaranteed use of a ŠKODA approved repairer and ŠKODA trained technicians
- Repair using only genuine ŠKODA parts
- Cover for both fault and non-fault claims
- A dedicated Claims Manager
- Legal Expenses Cover
If you have not already activated your free Ensurance cover, visit www.skoda-ensurance.co.uk.
Updated telephone number.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Did not work when I needed it
Flawed. After spending 30 mins or more filling in all the details the app did not let me submit the report, so I had to do it all again by phone. Easier and quicker not to bother with this app.
- Volkswagen Insurance Service (Great Britain) Limited
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Volkswagen Insurance Service (Great Britain) Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.