1.FM AG is a Swiss based Music Streaming service, broadcasting a variety of internet radio channels covering various music genres, time period and styles.
1.FM Premium Service :
Premium service is for logged in users and enable you to
Enjoy ads free music with better quality over all your devices ( both 1.FM web and mobile apps ).
1. This is a $1.99 monthly subscription.
2. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
3. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
4. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of current subscription.
5. While subscription is active you will be able to enjoy 1.FM's premium features all over 1.FM's apps and website.
6. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. 7. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms : https://www.1.fm/terms
Added Dark Mode
For any issue please submit a support ticket by visiting at http://help.1.fm
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What's gone wrong guys?
When this app first came out I used it all the time, of the music channels, I love the country and spa ones best. But........ What's gone wrong guys? Since your last update I get adverts!! And not just ads showing on screen, but those pesky verbal ads that are far, far to frequent and interrupts the listeners pleasure and go on for ages. Definitely NOT what I bargained for or want. Also, why is it we can only request one song at a time? You used to give every listener 2 choices, which really gives a more varied selection to listen to. That's why I've only given 4 stars. Otherwise one of the best radios apps I've found.
A previous issue appears to have fixed itself. The problem looks to have resided at MY end. So, as per the laws of fair play, I will put things right in this review. All is good. Great service, I listen primarily to 1.fm Absolute Trance via headphones during intense workout sessions & occasionally throughout the day via an iPad or Apple CarPlay. Paying the low monthly subscription for a premium service without ads, was a no-brainer. It’s good to be happy, right...? ☺︎
Gorilla FM is my go to station - saves my sanity in work, keeps me going on long car journeys, and creates atmosphere in the evenings. It serves up an incredible mix of music.
And yes, there are adverts - UNLESS you subscribe, for the princely sum of $1 a month. Seriously I can’t believe the negative reviews that complain about the ads... it’s a superb service and well worth paying for!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.