10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
- Localisation. Hello World!
- Improved Resolution handling
- Performance enhancements & bug fixing
- View your achievements in game
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive long lasting gameplay
Just finished the game. Loved having it as my go-to game for the last few months
Love this game & glad to see new screen support.
In short OMG, in long...well where do I start, this game...one of the best and most addictive/unique games I've played in a long time. There is no ptp (pay to progress) just your own skills and what you can unlock via the ingame currency if you download this game you are in for hours of fun, (and if your like me some sleepless nights playing this as well) the game itself has such a simple concept but is executed perfectly there is no replay value unfortunately but I don't see how or why you would want any, getting to the initial score of 10,000,000 is a challenge in itself and there is also little challenges along the way which will have you tearing out your hair until you realise you had a potion active that would stop you from obtaining it in the first place (probably just me)
This game easily gets my 5* and is defiantly one worth downloading.
Reviewed by Sryth
- EightyEight Games LTD
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EightyEightGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.