Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Ratings and Reviews
Couch to 5k in 2 months!
Was inspired by talking to someone else in October who had downloaded and followed this app in January 2016.
I began in mid-October myself and if anyone had tile me I'd be running for 35 minutes continuously by Christmas I'd have laughed in your face! Never saw myself as a runner, just a middle-aged, overweight woman who just looked forward to coming home from work to flop on the couch at the end of the day. The progression from walking to increasingly longer intervals of running was manageable and if needed, you could repeat a run until you felt ready to move on - I did this around weeks 4 and 5. By weeks 6 and 7 I was starting to believe I could really do this as I WAS really doing this! Today I've begun the next stage towards 10K by starting week 9. So proud of myself and still in some disbelief too if I'm honest, but I'm doing it. I'm come this far, I'm determined to keep going!
Try it, you’ve got nothing to lose
I am 45 and sit on my bum up to 10 hours a day/5 days a week in front of a computer for work. I had to try and get some exercise but didn’t know how to do it. I didn’t want to spend a fortune on gym membership either. I used to run with work mates short distances 10 years ago in my lunch hour at work and enjoyed it then so thought I would try running again. I saw this app and downloaded the free version, it gave me a chance to try it out, nothing lost I thought. I loved it and soon paid for the full version, I am now 10 weeks in and this App is one of the reasons I am managing to prepare for a 10K race. I like the flexibility of it, some weeks I manage two runs, some three. And on the odd week I’m just too busy to run it doesn’t matter, I just pick up where I left off. Try the free version, you’ve got nothing to lose 😊
Brilliant for starting to run!
I’ve used this app a few times and I think it’s fair to say that it completely works. It’s turned me into somebody who enjoys running for my fitness.
For various reasons if I’ve been forced to take a break from running I come straight back to it and start at a point in the 10km programme that feels manageable to me.
However I’ve had to knock off a few stars as over time is stops recording your runs for you to track your progress, AND most frustratingly, it has stopped tracking my distance properly. On average this is knocking off 0.5km from my distance each time at the beginning of my run. Baffling and a bit frustrating when you’re trying to work back up to a specific distance.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 179.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription £2.79
- Lifetime Premium £6.99
- Lifetime Premium £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.