Play the ukulele chords right away - no experience required!
The app contains all necessary chords to be able to play all your favorite songs!
Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts.
- see the chords standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as colored photos,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- create, save and load the chords of your favorite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
WHAT USERS SAY
* “One of my favorite apps. It's a great handy app to have available next to any song to help with identifying chords and finger positioning.” - *Serena from Canada
* “See all chords that you could possibly need. You can hear the chord is played, as well as see a diagram” - superior from Sweden
* "Most efficient and user-friendly ukulele chord app! Over a period of time I have bought most of the ukulele apps. 120 Ukulele Chords is by far the best! The app itself has a "no-nonsense" layout to ensure that you can find the chord you want easily plus you can hear how it is supposed to sound, a real bonus for us novice players. A nice feature is being able to save a set of chords so that you can hear how a song should sound. This is not your average app it is a proper tool that enables you to learn ukulele chords." - By Cochdraig from the United States
iOS 13 improvments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.