1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know.
1Password: the password manager that's as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
**Webby Award Winner**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
◆ Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
◆ Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Face ID
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication codes and access them quickly when it's time to sign in
◆ Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*.
Your subscription includes the full 1Password experience for all your computers and mobile devices. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
1Password 7.8 for iOS has been released!
We’re excited to introduce our desktop-class Safari extension for 1Password members using the latest version of iOS and iPadOS! Everything you love from 1Password in the browser is here, including suggestions directly in the page, its AI-powered filling brain with automatic filling across multiple pages, integration with third-party services, and the popover to access all of your items.
Here's a taste of what’s now possible in the browser on both iPhone and iPad:
• Get contextual inline filling suggestions as you browse the mobile web
• Fill logins, credit cards, identities, email addresses, and addresses
• Automatically fill credentials across multiple pages
• Autofill two-factor authentication codes
• Scan QR codes for easy setup of two-factor authentication
• See Watchtower recommendations for vulnerable logins, passwords that need to be changed, and more
• Create one-tap logins with Smart Passwords that meet the requirements of the page
• Save logins and credit cards to 1Password straight from the page
• Fill and save virtual credit cards with Privacy.com
Of course, 1Password for Safari integrates fully with 1Password for iOS, sharing account data and settings. And it integrates with your device, so you can unlock with Face ID or Touch ID directly from the browser.
Another great feature now available for 1Password members using the latest version of iOS and iPadOS is the ability to use a security key with Lightning, USB-C, or NFC as a second factor when authorizing your 1Password account on a device.
1Password never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
We love hearing from you! Visit the 1Password Support Community to let us know if you have any feedback.
• 1Password in the browser has now been enabled for Safari.
• Support for two-factor authentication using Security Keys on all iOS 15 devices, including USB-C iPads.
• Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
• Updated the trial button text to reflect that the trial period is 2 weeks.
• One-time passwords now fill on login.inbox.com.
• One-time passwords now fill on gitea.com.
• One-time passwords now fill on gitea.com.
• One-time passwords now fill on yellowcamper.my.salesforce.com.
• Suggestions will now appear in the username field of various Microsoft login pages in different langauges.
• Credit Card cardholder names and expiry dates now fill properly on live.sagepay.com.
• Credit Card items are no longer suggested in the payment date field on chase.com.
• Credit Card items are no longer suggested on mycreditguide.americanexpress.com.
• 1Password will no longer show in the room code field on jackbox.tv.
• Address suggestions no longer appear in travel-related fields on spirit.com, matrix.itasoftware.com, discover.com, or barclaycardus.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Coming up with unique passwords for the sites you visit has never been more important, but remembering them all can sometimes feel impossible. 1Password’s strength is in its simplicity: with a single master password you can secure dozens of website logins, credit card details, Wi-Fi passwords, and much more. It’s a snap to use, but offers deep levels of customization that have made it an indispensable tool for casual web surfers and power users alike.
Lifesaver with two small flaws
I’ve been a 1Password subscriber for a few years now due to the amount of personal and work passwords I have to remember and couldn’t live without it now. The latest update which allowed iOS 12 to auto fill passwords stored in 1Password was fantastic but it appears the name of the password in your vault has to exactly match the web address of the site requesting it or it says no login found. I would love to see an option to choose any password from your vault as at the moment I have to quit the app/website, go to 1Password, manually search, copy & paste as a workaround! Fixing this would
There also appears to be another issue with when editing a password that a pop-up appears saying iPhone generated a secure password which will be stored in iCloud, when I tap to use strong password it doesn’t enter it in to the field in 1Password to allow me to save it. I’m not sure if this is an iOS or 1Password issue though.
Developer Response ,
Hi OtherNine. We recommend disabling iCloud Keychain when using 1Password to manage your passwords. To stop iCloud Keychain from asking to save your passwords, deselect iCloud Keychain. Then you’ll always know passwords are saved in 1Password, without any confusion. As for the matching... that is intentional. It works that way to help prevent phishing. It helps prevent you filling your 1password.com credentials on ipassword.com, for example ("one password" vs "eye password"). The matching is based on the 'website' field on your login items. At a minimum you should have a website field on each login where the domain (the 1password.com part) matches the URL of the login form you're trying to fill. If you copy & paste passwords when things don't match up you're defeating that phishing protection. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com Thanks! - Ben, 1Password
Best password manager out there.
1Password is honestly one of the best password managers ive tried out. Its affordable, easy to use, and pleasant to look at. Privacy is allways first telling you if your password is unsecure or has been in a data breach. It makes filling out forms SO easy. I cannot explain how much i love pressing thag button above my keyboard instead of having to guess a password. They also have really great customer support (1-2 hour response). However the app isnt perfect. There is 2FA support but i dont for the life of me know how it works why is there no specific tab or even app? I would love cross platform 2FA but im not sure if this is possible. Imagine if 1Password could autofill your 6 digit codes when you login. It is also a PAIN to setup on new desktop devices. Like at schools colleges and universities they all reset the pcs each time you login, going through it is a whole process and trying to login to a website when your password is 50 random letters can be a huge pain.
But these minor gripes aside it is a truly great app. The team acctually feel like they care about their product, adding features customers ask for regularly (like custom thumbnails which I love). I would 100% recommend 1Password over any other password manager :) .
Developer Response ,
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you. Thank you in advance! Mathieu, 1Password
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AgileBits Inc.
- 168.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 1Password 2005-2021
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £3.49
- Annual Subscription £32.99
- Families Monthly Subscription £6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.