This is the old app for existing subscribers, new users should download the new app instead, which can be found here: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id993151052?mt=8
Subscription to the weekly prog:
1 month at $9.99 (includes 1 month of free back issues*)
3 months at $27.99 (includes 2 months of free back issues*)
12 months at $99.99 (includes 3 months of free back issues*)
* free back issues promotional offer is for new subscribers only
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. This option to manage your subscription can also be found in the app.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
Used to have paper issues of the prog piling up - but this is a great way to read 'em and save space.
Instant thrill power
I've been buying 2000ad digitally for about 2 years in the form of PDFs but recently I bought myself an iPad and got the 2000ad app. I haven't looked back, it's got all the progs and megazines for several years and a huge number of graphic novels. The app is nicely laid out, easy to use , and the progs look absolutely awesome on the iPad (air). I really like the page turning graphic and the fact that when you hold the iPad landscape you can see a 2 page spread as 1 page. Those of you who read comics as PDFs or on other e-readers will appreciate how annoying it is when you can only scroll through pages length ways and reach a beautifully drawn 2 page spread. I love this digital delivery of thrill power enough to have bought my subscription for the year after having it less than a fortnight. What more do you need to know? If you're in 2 minds about it, get the app and read the freebies, I promise you'll be buying the galaxies greatest comic before the day is out.
Best dedicated comic app
I have tried a few now. Using an ipad 3 so no retina display but nothing beats this for navigation in-comic and for graphic and text clarity. Adobe acrobat reader has the same beautiful clarity when reading pdf formats but lacks the two page view this has, which is how I initially want to see a spread so I can get an overview of the story. The only reservation is that the comics are expensive compared to buying them direct from 2000 AD, although those versions don't have the spread view and navigation takes a little bit of setting up to work well. Love it though!
- Rebellion Publishing Limited Apps
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Rebellion 2000 AD
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 AD Subscription £7.99
- 2000 AD Subscription £20.99
- Judge Dredd Megazine £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.