This is the old app for existing subscribers, new users should download the new app instead, which can be found here: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id993151052?mt=8
Subscription to the weekly prog:
1 month at $9.99 (includes 1 month of free back issues*)
3 months at $27.99 (includes 2 months of free back issues*)
12 months at $99.99 (includes 3 months of free back issues*)
* free back issues promotional offer is for new subscribers only
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. This option to manage your subscription can also be found in the app.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
Finally available on newsstand!!!
The Uk's greatest comic is now available to download on newsstand! I've not read 2000ad since the the late eighties - mid nineties. The one thing that niggles with me the app doesn't always go back to the last page you were on.
The app itself has a nice selection of back issues (which a certain amount become free if you subscribe). But I would like 2000ad to put a lot more back issues on to the store, or special editions like the Judge Dredd special case files. I would also like to see the Judge Dredd Megazine on the 2000ad store as well.
Also I feel that an app like this is better suited to iPad and can't understand people trying to read magazines on iPhone with its small screen.
Overall if you have always liked 2000ad or have a passing interest in the comic I can't recommend this enough and if the special case files and the Megazine get put onto the store I'll upgrade my review to a five!!
What a let down!!!!
Been a reader of 2000AD since February 1977! Even have the first issues of 2000AD, Starlord, Tornado AND the Judge Dredd Megazine. I’ve got the Marvel and DC Apps too, and maybe because they have far more content in comparison, this is a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Not worth the money at all- would far rather revert to the old skool ways and just buy issues as and when instead of using this, which is a real waste of money to be truthful. And navigating around the pages is cumbersome too as opposed to the Marvel, DC, T3 and even the newspapers I read on my phone and tablets.
Will NOT be renewing this subscription at all. A shame as I’m one of the first generation of readers and wanted it to be good......!
Used to have paper issues of the prog piling up - but this is a great way to read 'em and save space.
- Rebellion Publishing Limited Apps
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Rebellion 2000 AD
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 AD Subscription £7.99
- 2000 AD Subscription £20.99
- 2000 AD Subscription £79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.