220 Triathlon Magazine is your indispensable triathlon training partner. Each month we feature technique and session advice from the world’s best coaches; test the latest gear to hit the shops; profile the greatest athletes; and hear from our exclusive columnist, Chrissie Wellington. Whether you are a beginner or Ironman, you will race better with 220 Triathlon.
Inside every issue:
• Essential advice from our experts to improve your multi-sport performance
• We test the latest swim, bike and run equipment
• Tri Talk – stay up to date with all the latest triathlon news
• Exclusive interviews with world-class triathletes
• Training advice – providing you with all the information you need to maximise your potential
• Race round-ups –reports and results from UK and abroad
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the 220 Triathlon Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. You can contact us here: https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/WzA2Iq
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic mag - improved legibility would be a bonus
Love the content but legibility on iPad mini / iPhone could be improved. A dedicated and font size adjustable layout rather than straight copy of paper magazine might help... Obviously can zoom with 2 fingers which is what I’ve been doing but this is a bit clunky. You can double tap to zoom quickly as well but this zooms too far! Perhaps as an in-between this double tap zoom level could be reduced or adjustable?
My reference point is Cyclist magazine which is much easier to read (powered by PugPig).
Sorry to go on - still a great magazine for everything triathlon!
Very good and improved.
Improved on previous version. Still have a fault and cannot be rectified resulting in me having to archive issues and re-downloading to read.
Rubbish-lots of download issues
Rubbish App, it takes so long to download even on a fast connection, and never quite completes. I have to refresh is several times to keep it downloading, then it gets stuck on 99%.
One plus point, the articles are presented quite well once you can view them. Although next time you open the App you have to download the issue all over again, completely pointless!
Even though it only cost me 99p subscription, I can’t help but think there’s a lot of people like me who will buy it, realise it’s rubbish and delete the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ajones107, we are looking into the downloading issue and expect to have it resolved in the next version release. We are also investigating why you are having to download the issue again. We are very sorry for the onconvenience. We are glad to hear you are a fan of the layout.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Company
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- 12-Month Subscription £44.99
- February 2016 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.