** Best of 2019: App Trend of the Year ** - Apple
“24FPS lets you shoot strikingly cinematic videos with your iPhone” - Apple
24FPS welcomes you to record and edit videos with real life cinematic filters inspired by movie titles, with built-in A.I. that learns your color aesthetics overtime to recommend unique effects.
• Give any video with a cinematic look with professionally-made LUTs.
• Advanced adjustments in HSL, temperature, highlights, etc in editing.
• A.I. filter recommendation that learns you as your use the app more.
• Stabilize footage as you record for cinematically smooth tracking.
• Inertia zoom to make any close-up dramatic and fun.
• Built-in high quality face-thinning and realistic skin smoothing.
• Record and instantly save filtered videos with no delay.
• Add music and edit your clips with a full editing suite.
• Import and process any videos from your existing libraries.
• Import and use any Polarr QR Filters or LUT (.cube) files.
24FPS subscription options:
$3.99 per month
$28.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all premium LUTs offered within 24FPS.
Start your 24FPS subscription with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a subscription fee. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Monthly or yearly subscriptions unlock the same features in 24FPS. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.
Minor bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app with unlimited potential
This app and effects that adds to the videos are on the wheel it is truly amazing how capable this camera this the colours the filters the stabilisation and emulsion it is one of the best apps that I’ve been using for the past two years that aside. the app just needs a slight UI and glitch fixes but other than that for filmmaking potentials it’s unprecedented on any app even filmic pro as it gives the best‘s and natural cinematic look and feeling with this unique stabilisation, motion blur and amazing variety of luts.
bug but good app
I think there’s a bug because I can’t go on the app it just shows a picture of skin when I open it, but when I used to have it it was good so I gave it a good review, but try looking into the bug if you can, thanks
Great app but..
So i love 24fps it helps me a lot if I’m colouring videos (I’m m a fan page) but it doesn’t t like me import filters i have tried everything i can think of like deleting it then getting it again turning my phone off and more, at first I thought it was the qr codes i was using but i have tried like 10 different ones i just don't know what to do! It might just be a bug but i don’t know if this happens to anyone else. Please can this be fixed?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Polarr Inc
- 93.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Polarr 24FPS Monthly £4.99
- Polarr 24FPS Yearly £38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.