- Softened the maximum softest suspension a bit more
- Fixed trees falling over weirdly when close to mud
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Fixed the "GUARDIAN", the "SHIGA" and the "HAULER"'s wheels causing them not to work in multiplayer, also they now have wheel customization like the other vehicles
- Fixed rim color not setting correctly in multiplayer
- Made slightly more accessible path to the switchback trails on Tundra
- Fixed the "DEPUTY"'s body armor flickering and clipping on the bottom
- Fixed shadows not showing up for some vehicle parts
- Added a black outline to the chat text for legibility
- Added a player list to the pause menu when online
- Fixed unintentional respawning when bumping into map limits
- Fixed names above players not showing when spawned too far away
- Fixed vehicles not loading correctly when new players join a multiplayer room
- Fixed some trees not becoming physically active properly
- Fixed giant winch on some parts of the "MAMMOTH"
- Hotfix for a saving issue.
4.08.00: This update's multiplayer won't be compatible with older versions, so make sure your friends update too!
- Completely revamped how the parts system works allowing for more categories
- Added a lot of new parts and part categories to the "DEPUTY" and the "HOPPER"
- Added LED lights and lightbars to the existing lights rotation
- Winching now syncs over multiplayer
- Multiplayer chat has been added
- Tree felling is much more dynamic and realistic now, won't get bogged down on an itty bitty fir anymore
- Fixes for some bugs, and crashes on older devices
- Fixed some bugs caused by the suspension update
- Fixed screenshots in photo mode saving as a black screen on some devices
- Tweaked suspension softness and flex to allow for soft long droop flexible suspensions
- Fixed auto transmission getting stuck in reverse in low range
- Longer wheelbase, more weight on the buggy to allow for more control, also larger upgradeable wheels
- Bug fixes
- Fixed for numerous crashes and bugs caused by the engine update
- Tweaked hydrolocking
- Camera selection button now has a timeout, if not tapped within 2 seconds from previous tap it'll default to either default view or interior
- Driving on and through water
- Functional snorkels (vehicles without them will get hydrolocked in shallower waters, hydrolocking doesn't kill the engine, but limits it severely)
- The APC can float in deep water
- Big game engine update
- Camera distance is now saved between sessions
- New auto gearbox logic
- Camera no longer auto resets when manually adjusting, tap the reverse view button to reset it
- Physics tweaks to lessen bouncy behaviors
- Reworked low range a little, should be more consistent now
- Fixes for derby destructions not crediting the player correctly
- Added double tap to lock handbrake, you can use that to front dig in low range
- The vehicles will now crawl in low range when idling after you tap the throttle
- Other miscellaneous fixes
- Implemented measures to counteract some bugs that arose from the 4.0 update's conversion to the new garage system
- Added minimap
- Added multiplayer free roam (early ALPHA version)
- Other fixes and tweaks
- Reworked the Fullsize5's interior a bit, and added customizable roofs
- Replaced the Deputy's front suspension with coils
- Rebalanced higher speed driving, now level 5 trucks should reach 100 speeds
- The camera in the color menu is now controllable
- Bunch of other fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game 👍
Major glitch game
Good concept and I did enjoy playing but it has so many glitches that it just got annoying.
Like winning a race and no one near me and the car randomly blows up for no reason or when I reset, it drops me in a place that makes me fall off a mountain without moving so I have to reset 5-6 times in a row to actually move anywhere else, please make a newer version that works.
Awesome ✌🏻but I’m expecting more tracks and tuning for vehicles , please update
- Anatoly Volnov
- 492.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Anatoly Volnov
- In-App Purchases
- 5 000 Points £1.99
- 25000 Points £4.99
- 60 000 Points £7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.