The 7 Minute Workout app is the #1 fitness app in 127 countries. Become your own personal trainer to lose weight and get fit with fast, simple daily workouts.
12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
Featured by Apple in the best "Apps for Health". Lifehacker chose 7 Minute Workout in "The Best Apps That Integrate With iOS 8's HealthKit".
User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!"
7 Minute Workout Features:
* Inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.
* Free workout plan gives you a full-body challenge for improved fitness and weight loss.
* Voice prompted, so you can complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device.
* See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Time your workout with prompting for each new exercise and breaks.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* HealthKit integration.
* See a workout log.
* Create custom workouts.
* Set the duration per exercise.
* Set the rest between exercises.
* Adjust the number of sets.
* Randomize the exercises.
* Get additional routines.
Unlock alternative workouts.
In just seven minutes daily you can improve your fitness and get in shape! Become your own personal trainer with the 7 Minute Workout.
Download 7 Minute Workout and begin your journey to a better you!
4.0.1 - Fixed a bug with changing the voice and missing swap sides prompt on side plants
4.0.0 - Big news! The app is back with the original developer, Bytesize Apps.
- We've completely redesigned the app for quicker and easier use
- We've added workout videos right there while you are doing the exercises!
- We've put the duration and sets options right upfront when you start a workout
- We've improved our HealthKit integration
- We've removed all third party tracking and analytics
Look our for more regular updates and features!
Note: Due to the ownership transfer you will need to restore any previous purchases under Settings
Ratings and Reviews
Great for busy mums like me, I have a gym membership but never get to go cos of the kids so doing this twice a week is really good, my kids even join in my 3 year old is hilarious 😂. Would definitely recommend upgrading to pro n paying the £4.99 cos u get more workouts n can get it to repeat to ur choice. Definitely worth the money.
Just tried this out. Fantastic idea the only problem is that it’s seven minutes can be a bit short. I’d like to see an option where they can download either15, 20 or 30 minute option to extend this workout. as the ideal for seven minutes is just a good one to break you in or induce anyone into fitness. But I find 7min workout will be best suit to someone doing a dedicated program already and this will allow them to utilise a side exercise to capture a basic core muscles and tune exercise.
I've just completed my first 7 minute workout using the app and I love it, although I think I'll do it downstairs next time as there are a lot of high impact exercises so my family kept disturbing me to see why I was 'jumping around'! I like that the workouts are short and the videos to explain any that you don't know. Hoping to do these every day at least a couple of times each.
- Bytesize Systems Pty Ltd
- 30.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bytesize
- In-App Purchases
- pro upgrade £4.99
- Alternate 7 Minute Workout £2.99
- 7 Minute Light Weights Workout £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.