76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
-fixed bug with the recording feature
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent visually and sonically, UI needs work
This is one of those apps with fantastic visual design. The sounds are good, and I like the simplicity sonically.
Some things that I think require improvements: pitch/mod xy are the wrong way round. The scrolling UI is very annoying — this is not a good place to use a UIScrollView. It messes with adjustments. The patch lead UI is a good idea and excellent artistically, but the interaction is not great. Could be improved with 'drag/drop'.
Another screen with a real keyboard would be nice. Good use of space with the current one though!
Adds some interesting sounds to my music and works on my iPad pro unlike most of my other music creating apps. Touch wood it won't let me down now
Could only get it to work in portrait mode which is no use to me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.