HOLIDAY SALE! Get 76 Synthesizer at a reduced price until the end of the month!
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-fixed bug with the recording feature
Ratings and Reviews
Could only get it to work in portrait mode which is no use to me.
Was working great...
Great mono synth and I would agree with others reviews that its limitations are both an asset and make it more realistic or true to original synths. Audiobus must come as a standard now in audio apps I feel however, and I cannot get any sound out of the 76 app at the moment, mysteriously it just stopped.
A great app, the latency issue is undesirable, but for the price the app is designed well, sensitively to original mono synth limitations and is useful.
Just want to get the sound back somehow....
🎶 エ 💘 my 7⃣6⃣❕🎵📣
エ've said it before and エ'll say it again一
"エ love my 76. And my 76 loves my fingers!".
エ live in a whole world of apps, many being music related, most of which are synths. This is because エ enjoy finger-jammin in a BIG, bad way... Like for instance; エ'll be sitting on the sofa and all of a sudden my fingers start the twitching. My index finger at first but over the course of 5 minutes the rest of them can't help but follow suit and join in with the fun and before エ can say "Yo, pass the iPad bad boy!" My whole finger party is in full swing and my knee is bouncing up and down to the rhythm of the crazy sound that, as of the moment, cannot be heard, well, this is until エ load up my 76 on my iPad and whack it under my moving, and grooving, fingers. Then エ just sit back and listen while my frantic fingers go to town with some of that beep boop beep beep boop that エ just love to hear.
So yeah, basically エ like this app. Thanks.
The developer, Never Be Normal, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Niven
- 39.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Never Be Normal
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.