Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
New Log-in UI with security enhancement
Notification to user when app is under maintenance
Bug fixes and stabilization
Ratings and Reviews
Great for showing your work off on your Apple devices
Saves me having to lug my 3kg 3XS laptop workstation around. I am puzzled sometimes by sketches creeping in with the models and look forward to being able to manipulate .ipn files at some future juncture.
Doesn't upload inventor assemblies
Despite the details quoting "Upload and view files from Dropbox" this is only partly true.
Only single files can be uploaded and viewed, not assemblies.
"Uploading of assemblies not supported in A360 mobile" is the message I get when trying to export a .iam file from Dropbox.
You can upload assemblies in STP format and it's great for viewing them, so 3 stars for that but it's only worth the other two when this anomaly is addressed.
Almost exactly what you want it to be
Awesome app, amazingly smooth and invaluable in showing off (as a student!)
Biggest disappointment is that it doesn't support custom materials, hopefully this gets patched in eventuall.
- 132.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.