Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
A360 will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.
Bug fixes and stabilization.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost exactly what you want it to be
Awesome app, amazingly smooth and invaluable in showing off (as a student!)
Biggest disappointment is that it doesn't support custom materials, hopefully this gets patched in eventuall.
Latest Bug Fix & Stability......Really
The latest update of A360 is the buggiest version of it ever!!! Every drawing I have crashes. I have even tried uninstalling the app, deleting and reloading files but still it crashes & what make this all worse is they have decided to open files in a portrait view which means you only have half of the screen to work with.......before the file crashes.
I use A360 every day and now, until this is fixed, have to use the online version.
Autodesk get this sorted and maybe try your updates before putting it out to the public.
Used to be great we use it daily but since the last ISO update the app has been not working correctly items are missing from 3D models. Please fix this Autodesk
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 205.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.