AA Steps 8 & 9
Made direct amends where ever possible, except when do to so would injure them or others
Steps 8 & 9 need to be written down and need guidance from our sponsor and other experience people in the fellowship. What better than to write down everything in an app.
* App features a sobriety calculator which keeps a track of number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your sobriety.
* Steps 8 & 9 amends list allows you to make a list of all persons you have harmed and let's you keep track of when you make amends to them all.
* And the list doesn't end there. You will not need another diary app again. The Journal tool in this app will easily help you write down your notes. Make short notes and edit them as many times as you want.
* The alcoholics anonymous program is all about sharing with others and hence a lovely feature has been added for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists via Facebook, Twitter, email, texts, WhatsApp and more.
In short, if you are a recovering alcoholic and need a 12 step companion you can carry in your pocket, especially if you don't have a sponsor yet, this tool will go a long way in recovery.
AA's daily reflections come as standard with the free version of this app. A link opens up the daily reflections website inside the app, so you don't have to keep jumping between apps on your phone.
We have also added some more literature which can be useful in conducting an AA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- AA Preamble
- How it works
- 12 Traditions
- The Promises
- Just For Today
- AA Big Book first 164 pages
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship including but not limited to Alcoholics Anonymous.
If you cannot afford the pro features in this app, please get in touch and I'll provide you a free upgrade voucher.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.12steptoolkit.com
*Minor bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work - which is a shame
Can't seem to get this to work. After adding my amends i am unable to update once the amend has been made.
I love the idea of having my amends list easily accessible on my phone and ready to use at any time - I hope this bug is fixed soon
Developer Response ,
Hi, can you please email me at email@example.com so that I can sort this out. Thanks
- Tushar Bhagat
- 14 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.