Acapella is the ultimate music maker. Whether you’re a musician and you play the piano, guitar, flute, drums etc or love to sing a cover song or simply jam and record music - you can use Acapella singing app as a multitrack tool to create multi frame music videos.
Scroll through the discover tab to find talented artist from around the world to collaborative with. Share the multi frame video or download an Apple lossless copy of the audio. Check out Acapella’s full featured music editing tool to help insure you produce the highest quality sound possible.
Acapella music editor contains the following features:
- Record song up to 10 minutes
- Import a video to help you become the ultimate acapella maker
- Optimize your sound with EQ (music equalizer), noise gate and processor
- Collab with friends by making music together
- Add your logo as a watermark (png, jpeg)
- Pan audio left or right
- Built-in metronome is a must have for a music creator
- Share video with CD quality audio
- Download Apple lossless (ALAC) audio file or m4a.
- Listen to your songs from iTunes library to help you record songs
- Create playlist you can listen to on the go
- Share to favorite social platforms like Mixcord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc...
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - @AcapellaApp
Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Pro Features
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to pro features including 10 minute recording, save lossless audio, and more!
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment option is also available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have questions or suggestions?
Reach out to us at Acapella@mixcord.co
- Corrected issue with lead in countdown clock to recording
- Improvements & bug fixes
Note: If you are experiencing problems please email us at email@example.com so that we can get more details from you. Just leaving a review does not always give us the information needed to resolve the issue.
Ratings and Reviews
It was great until recently. It said that I can’t save my video because I don’t have 1GB of storage on my phone. But I have 12GB of storage so I don’t know what to do!
Developer Response ,
Please email us Team@Mixcord.co and someone on our team can look into this. Thanks!
We start by thinking this is actually going to work. The mere suggestion that you can use my music is pathetic, choose my music go through 8gb of my own music find a nice track to sing to then be told it’s copy written and can’t be used?
So what music in my music which, lets face it is all apples music, can I use? None, so that’s a complete waste of 15 mins. Then the suggestion you can use their music oh wait a minute how? They don’t own the rights either? But anyhow you can buy or stream ok I chose stream, as their getting nada until I find it works, oh Adele Hello, press play during record, oo yes please! Then there is no way of going back unless you remove your song choice, so that’s another waste of time. At this point I’ve completely lost interest and deleted the app and spent another 10 mins writing this nonsense just incase someone with a brain listens before they do the same.
Like GarageBand but... MUCH MUCH WORSE!
If you’re a musician or anyone who takes music seriously, you will despise this app. It’s unbelievably hard to navigate, in part because it’s so slow to load (unrelated to phone storage). You will spend multiple hours trying to get the metronome to work on a video, another few hours sorting out each video and at the end of it all, the video you just made will delete itself and you’ll have to do it all over again.
I think this is one of those apps that punishes it’s audience who don’t purchase the Pro version and with the lags and bugs, it almost seems intentional.
Seriously, if you have any musical integrity, go out and get either Cubase or Sibelius. This app is ridiculously bad.
- Mixcord Inc.
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Mixcord Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 minutes £2.99
- 10 minutes + Everything £7.99
- Branding Watermark £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.