Acapella is the ultimate music maker. Whether you’re a musician and you play the piano, guitar, flute, drums etc or love to sing a cover song or simply jam and record music - you can use Acapella singing app as a multitrack tool to create multi frame music videos.
Scroll through the discover tab to find talented artist from around the world to collaborative with. Share the multi frame video or download an Apple lossless copy of the audio. Check out Acapella’s full featured music editing tool to help insure you produce the highest quality sound possible.
Acapella music editor contains the following features:
- Record song up to 10 minutes
- Import a video to help you become the ultimate acapella maker
- Optimize your sound with EQ (music equalizer), noise gate and processor
- Collab with friends by making music together
- Add your logo as a watermark (png, jpeg)
- Pan audio left or right
- Built-in metronome is a must have for a music creator
- Share video with CD quality audio
- Download Apple lossless (ALAC) audio file or m4a.
- Listen to your songs from iTunes library to help you record songs
- Create playlist you can listen to on the go
- Share to favorite social platforms like Mixcord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc...
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - @AcapellaApp
Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Pro Features
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to pro features including 10 minute recording, save lossless audio, and more!
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have questions or suggestions?
Reach out to us at Acapella@mixcord.co
- Improvements & bug fixes
Note: If you are experiencing problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more details from you. Simply leaving a review does not always give us the information needed to resolve the issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be great, but.......
I’ve made a few videos with this app now and I really like it. The is a HUGE but however....
Whilst the app is easy to use and enjoyable, it’s biggest weakness is the lack of microphone. You need to use your headphones and play to the click track which is great for staying in time and I like that you can play along to whatever you have already recorded. But if you want decent sound quality you need to use a good quality microphone. You can get good quality microphones to plug into iPhones and iPads, but there isn’t a way to plug both a microphone and headphones into your iPhone/iPad and use this app. I tried using Bluetooth earbuds but there is a lag issue and it just doesn’t work. Using a splitter was also no good.
This app could be fabulous, but until there is a way to use a microphone and headphones together it will never be great. At best will be a fun toy to mess around with for kids, which maybe is all the developers ever wanted. But if they could fix this issue it would become an even bigger hit and I suspect they would gain significantly more subscribers. Now there’s an incentive for the developers....!
I’m not a fan of having to subscribe to apps, but this one feels well worth it because I’m using it daily, in fact I’m a bit addicted to it! I tried various other similar apps, but this is the only one where each part stays in perfect sync, plus, I love the mixing capabilities and reverb and EQ. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app. One suggestion for improvement is that I’d like to be able to trim the start point of videos.
Lag, latency and delay
On the face of it, I like this app. I’m not sure how the other reviews are saying that it’s hard to use - it really isn’t. And for throwing together quick 4 track ideas it’s ideal, with enough effects to quickly get a good mix. But where it falls flat is in the latency issues. Tonight I recorded a simple rhythm guitar part using only a couple of takes. I went to record a solo on top and the first video was already out of time. I persevered nonetheless and when I had got a good take, that was out of time too. And not even by the same degree, so I deleted it in the end. I had a similar issue recently so I detached the audio in iMovie to try and line it up. If I synced one part the other three were all out. Like I said, fine for capturing ideas but sharing with the aim of looking like a competent musician? Forget about it.
Developer Response ,
Please email us so we can look into your latency issues. Team@mixcord.co. thanks!
- Mixcord Inc.
- 125.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Mixcord Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Singing App Pro (mo) £8.99
- 3 minutes £2.99
- Multitrack Editor Pro (yr) £41.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.